Cinco

Last night, I stayed up for awhile catching up with Alex. I of course told him about what happened just minutes before I called him.

He was more than exited once I had finished explaining what exactly went on and he almost fainted.

I know he was being dramatic because that's who he is but I also know he was truly happy for me.

Although I can't block out the nagging feeling that I've been getting. He probably thought nothing of it.

I mean why would he, Im 23 years old and he's like 40 something.

Im pretty sure he has lots of girls in line waiting for an opportunity to get a piece of him- correction: girls who are beautiful and his age.

Alex just told me to appreciate what happened and not think of too many bad scenarios.

Like what if I was wearing my sponge bob underwear? I grimace at the thought and thanked god for being on my side that day.

We didn't talk all about me though. He told me how there was a crowd awaiting for him at his boutique and they were all cheering for him.

I let him know how proud of him I was that he was able to accomplish his life time dream.

And with that I fell into a deep slumber and I also had a dream that included sex.

Lots and lots of sex.. with no one other than Vince. I want to slap myself so bad for being this obsessed with him.

He's my business partner and too hot and old for me. But I know that's no excuse. It's just a way for me to hide from the ugly truth.

And the truth is that I don't quite understand the ugly truth.

During breakfast, I stayed silently and only focused on my food. I also didn't speak unless either of them asked a question.

Vince did notice my sudden change of mood tho as he pulled me aside once my father was gone and asked if I was feeling alright.

I told him I was and kept on my merry was back to my room where I currently am now.

Screaming into my pillow in frustration. I hate my life, I hate how my father treats me, I hate that I need to be a certain someone who I don't want to be.

I ha- my phone rings and a picture of Tara pops up. I reluctantly pick up and manage a quick hello.

Turns out talking to her made me calm. I felt kinda fine now. My opinion about my life did not change tho, I still hate it very much.

In fact I think life, my father- especially my father, can suck my big toe. Tonight I'm going out and getting drunk.

And better yet, there are no meetings for me to attend tomorrow so I can sleep in all day. Hopefully with a guy next to me.

I grin and check my phone for the time. It's almost 6pm which is a good time to start getting ready.

I dance my way to my closet and look through the various clothes around me.

It took me about 20 minutes to find a dress but I finally settle on something that's hopefully going to get me a man inside of me tonight.

I opted for a black body wrap dress that I haven't worn before. It hugged my figure perfectly and made my small boobs stand out for once.

Soon after I was dressed I put on some makeup, I didn't make it light but I also didn't make it too heavy.

It was an appropriate look for a club and it didn't make me look like the rainbow.

With a nod of approvement at myself in the mirror, I grabbed a clutch to hold my belongings and with that I was out of my room and walking down the stairs.

I didn't expect to run into Vince but I did. A small man walked by his side and they were very into their conversation.

I tried to sneak out without anyone noticing but sadly Vince caught me before I could walk out the door.

" going somewhere Ayla?" He asked with jaws clenched. He checked me from head to toe and that sort of boosted my pride.

that feeling soon went away once I saw that te short chubby man beside him was checking me out too. I squirmed on my spot and tried to ignore him.

" yes I am and I'll probably be gone all night." I stated making it sure he knew understood my persistent tone.

He cursed under his breath and held out his index finger so I would wait. So I stood there tapping my foot impatiently.

He shook hands with the nasty man and they parted ways. I swear that man just kept rambling on and on even after he said bye.

The door closed with a small click and I was left alone with Vince's intense penetrating eyes. I kept my hands clasped together behind my back to fidget with as the nerves ate me alive.

" ok well ill be on my way" I sang ready to leave but I was stopped my his hard grip on my arm.

" wait for me, I'm going" I looked at him in shock and then up and down. He didn't look like the club type to me. And I mean that as a good thing I guess.

I mean he had the body and the looks- along with the money- but he's a guy you'd see at work even on a day off.

" are you serious?" I asked examining his face for any lies.

He shrugged and grabbed a key from the key stack next to us.

My legs seemed to have a mind of their own as they started to walk while my head was still back inside. I can't believe I'm going out clubbing with him.

He's going to make it impossible for me to get any dick. He's probably going to act like a second dad and tell me not to drink too much.

I mentally groaned and slid into his Audi.

~•~

I'll actually write a club scene next chapter- if I don't give up of course.

Vote and comment!!