tres

The maid dropped me off Into a large bright room with a large king sized bed that looked rather comfortable.

I admired the room in awe as I walked towards the bed and sat down at the edge- and it was in fact very comfortable.

I smiled to myself and got back up on my feet so that I could unpack. The clothes Im wearing are rather uncomfortable so I started to strip off of them.

I took off my last piece of clothing leaving me in a blue lingerie set.

I changed into a pair of short cotton shorts and a tank top- much better.

I sighed and moved across the room to grab my suit case. I didn't pack anything but pencil skirts and blouses- typical office clothing.

I grumbled under my breath and took everything out neatly. While I explored the room a little, I also had discovered a walk in closet, it wasn't as big as mine back home but it was still quite spacious.

An hour or two later, there was a knock at the door. I stood up from my kneeling position on the floor and went to open it.

There stood the man that has been occupying my thoughts during this whole time. The famous Vince Melbourne, who looked just a good as earlier- he was in a pair of sweatpants and a tight white shirt that clung to his muscles beautifully.

I tried not to get lost admiring his body but It was so hard, he was simply impossible not to look at.

"H- hey." I finally spoke up after a minute of awkward silence. I played with my fingers as he stared at me with his arms crossed in front of him- his muscly arms flexing and I couldn't stop starting at his veiny bulging arms along with his hands

Hands are one of my biggest weaknesses it's a weird fetish but I know for a fact I'm not the only one.

I gulped and stared directly at his chest since he was a lot taller than me- I didn't mean to make it as if I was checking him out... although I am Itching go rip his shirt off so that I can see his toned abs.

" How are you settling in?" He asked moving an inch closer towards me. I wanted to move back but I stubbornly found myself glued to my spot.

I smiled and craned my neck so that I could get a look at his face- he had the prettiest features. Beautiful baby blue eyes, big but not too big lips. His hair was dirty blonde, he also a stubble that made him even the more handsome.

" good, I love the room." I answered him while smiling genuinely, not a forced one this time.

He nodded and shifted on his spot. Embarrassingly, I found my eyes trailing down his body until I reached my destination. Holy fuck.

did he intentionally wear his pants that tightly or am I just a very good observer?

I bit my lip and sneakily looking down at the wall behind him so he didn't notice that I was starring at his Dick.

" I'm glad. It's almost time for dinner by the way." He said and I quickly averted my eyes away from the " wall" and looked once again at his face.

It seemed as if he just got even more beautiful...

" I think I'm going to skip. I'm a bit jet lagged." I told him truthfully. Sure I was tired but not really jet lagged, I just didn't want to sit at a table with the man I'm currently lusting over and my father- awkward.

" that's fine. Sleep well then," he smirked and turned to leave. I stared in amazement at his back as I came up with dirty thoughts in my head, how I would scratch his back while he pounded into me...