A U T H O R ' S N O T E

I honestly don't know why people would read this.

Anyways, thank you for choosing to read this fanfiction about a daikon and a donut, with the occasional romance between a fox and spider (this is basically the story in a nutshell)

This is a collaboration fanfiction with ShaminUwU , a friend of mine and a hardcore jshk/tbhk fan. 

She was the one who pushed me to watch and read the manga of Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun, and also the one who formulated the ideas that were put into making this fanfiction. Kudos to this bish!

Here are a few disclaimers that you need to know before you begin reading.

1. All characters in this story belong to AidaIro, the team behind the masterpiece, "Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun"

2. All the images, quotes, and media that I use in the chapters do not belong to me and belong to their perspective owners. (If you are the artist of the picture I used and you wish for me to take it down, I'll gladly do so if you ask politely)

3. There are major plot changes in the story, so it doesn't exactly follow what is canon. 

4. This fanfiction is NOT MANGA SPOILERS-FREE.

Now, here are a few rules that I'd like to set when reading my fanfictions.

1. Please do not spread any hate in the comments section. I will accept corrections to what I wrote, but I will not accept any violent remarks. No fighting.

2. By any means, do not copy my work or post it anywhere else without my permission.

So that's all that really needs to be said. If you've read the disclaimers and the rules, you are free to proceed.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share your thoughts when indulging in this tale!

Have fun reading!

Moirae x