B I R T H D A Y S P E C I A L

Eyo, it's my birthday!

So, before I start this, I just want to say thank you to everyone who is reading Boundaries right now. It really means a lot to me that a lot of people actually love the random ideas that we both created during the past few months. I hope that everyone laughs, cries, smiles, and keeps reading as the book goes on.

I'd also like to thank everyone who greeted me earlier. I may have not replied back, but I'm really thankful to everyone who wished me a hapoy birthday!

I decided not to post 17, since last chapter was definitely a warning that I really need to take a break. Like god, who in their right mind would write 8,000 words straight for two days of the miserable and unfair life of a young boy who died so young?

I'm lowkey questioning my sanity as I continue to write this book.

Anyways, enough with this sappy stuff.

So I present to you my birthday special: a one-shot girlfriend/boyfriend scenario chapter with most of the main, favored cast of jshk!

I was only able to fit 10 with the time that I have now, so I'm sorry if the character you liked wasn't here.

This may seem lame, but it's all I can really do when I'm rushing everything.

This is also to say sorry to everyone who read 16, hehe.

°

°

°

S c e n a r i o •

Today was your birthday.

1 | Hanako

"You sure are acting differently, (y/n), is something the matter?"

"No, there really isn't a problem at all, Hanako-kun!"

You turned away from the ghost to mop up another spot in the bathroom. You couldn't believe it, he actually forgot it was your birthday.

You felt tears forming at the brim of your eyes as you continued to mop the spot on the floor. You hadn't realized that your mopping pace was slowly speeding up and that you were now vigorously mopping that one spot that had no impurity on it whatsoever.

You heard Hanako sigh.

Suddenly, you felt someone wrap their arms around your neck and snuggle close.

"Happy birthday, (y/n)."

You immediately let go of the bad feelings you had just a minute ago, and grinned as you've never grinned before.

"Idiot, I thought you forgot."

2 | Yashiro

"Happy birthday, (y/n)-chan/kun!"

You turned over to your girlfriend, who had a very cute smile on her face. She held a rather large box in her hand, which made you really happy.

"Thank you, Nene."

But no gift is better than your girlfriend.

Leaning in for a surprise kiss, you gave her a small peck on the lips.

The white daikon immediately turned red, which was a really amusing look for you.

3 | Kou

"H-Happy birthday, (y/n)," Kou stuttered, handing over a small box, "I h-hope you like y—your gift..."

You caught a hint of your favorite flavor hit your nose, and immediately, your mouth begins to water. Taking the gift, you undid the ribbon and opened in. Gasping, you almost teared up.