1

3rd Person

One would say that the sports industry is not that controversial as of the entertainment industry. However, that assumption is wrong, athletes are treated as if they were celebrities and one single mistake or achievement that they would make would create such a buzz in the community.

And like the entertainment industry, the sports industry is covered with some type of press that would update sport fanatics and enthusiasts regarding the latest new.

One of the well known sports news is handled by ESPN.

"Kim!" An old man suited in white polo and black suit called.

Sighing, a petite brunette woman dropped her pen and glanced at her superior who had just called for her.

"In my office now!" The man commanded with outmost authority that even the other employees did not want to look up due to his tone.

With no other choice, Jisoo pushed her chair out, fixed her glasses and made her way to the editor's office.
She heard murmurs from her co - workers as she might be in trouble. But knowing her persona she ignored their gossips and proceedes. She knocked first before she pushed the door open.

As she glanced up, she saw a woman seated in front of the editor's table. The woman was blonde and slender. She wore a tight black jeans and crop top. She clean up nice. Jisoo thought.

She then diverted her eyes and glanced at the editor as if silently asking for the reason as to why she was called.

The man cleared his throat before talking. "Jisoo. I know that you are one of the best writers out there but in these past few months the content of your works seem bland and boring." Upon hearing the criticism, all she could do was clench her fists. Such action did not go unnotice to the blonde who was seated. "However, the owner would still want to give you a chance. The position of senior writer is open due to Alice's retirement. And they thought you are up for the job." The editor explained but he glanced to the blond at the side.

"There is a slight competition at bar. As you can see, this is Miss Roseanne Park," he said pointing to the blonde "she is a senior writer that came from one of our competitors but now she applied for the same position offered to you. The catch is if you failed the task, I deeply apologize but the company would have to let you go." That statement made she boil in anger, after years of service and loyalty to the company and because for the reason of her recent failures they are putting her in an unfavorable situation.

"You can't be serious Mr. Lee. After my services for all these years?!" She burst out angered of the news.

"That is not a choice for you Kim. Either you go home now and Miss Park here gets the job or you compete to keep your place." And by that Jisoo knew she had no escape but to compete.

A little heads up. I might not be updating as frequently as before but please bear with me :)