Epilogue

Jisoo

The morning after the talk with Rose. I was beyond excited to go to work. Pure happiness was evidently plastered on my face.

As I entered the company, I greeted mostly everyone with a genuine smile. However, as I approached my cubicle, Seulgi had immediately informed me that my presence is needed in the editor's office.

My face instantly sulk at the idea of meeting the man who had been nothing but a nightmare in my life.

I took a deep breath and headed to his office. Knocking twice, I did not receive a response. I decided to check whether there was someone inside and instantly regretted it as I saw the owner Lisa Manoban was in a heavy make - out session with a brunette whom I could not determine as her back had faced me.

Due to my embarassment, I instantly closed the door with a thud accompanied with an apology for intruding.

My back was still facing the door, I paused with a thought as why Miss Manoban was in Mr. Lee's office. Before I could take my leave, the door suddenly opened revealing a person I did not expect Lisa Manoban would be making out with.

"Jennie." I uttered in total shock. She simply flashed a shy smile towards me as a tinge of pink started to show on her cheeks. "Hi Chu. It has been a while." My cousin Jennie Kim greeted. "Please come inside." My feet involutarily function as my mind keeps processing what just happened.

As I entered, I saw Lisa fixing herself before flashin a smile towards my direction. "I am sorry you had to see that." She explained as Jennie went near her to stand beside her.

"I called you here today to inform you that Mr. Lee has been removed from office and currently the position of editor is vacant." Before she continued, I heard a knock signifying someone was about to enter. As the door opened, Rose came in to view. She looked around and as she saw me she flashed a gentle smile to which I returned.

"Uhmm." Lisa cleared her throat. "It is nice of you to accompany as Miss Park. As I was saying earlier to Jisoo the editor's position is currently vacant as well as the position for senior editor. Thus, I am appointing the both of you to hold the vacated position. Jisoo as the editor and Chaeyoung as the senior editor."

As she finished her announcement, I was suddenly engulf in a tight embrace. "Oh my gosh Chu congratulations!" My cousin squealed.

"You may start tomorrow. But for now I am giving you the day off and maybe let everything sink in." With that Lisa pulled Jennie with her and left.

~~~~~

After that announcement, Rose had invited me out for lunch. But what surprised me was she brought me to the park. I was confused on why she would bring me to the park as we had not prepared a picnic for it. But then again, Park is full of surprises as she had a whole picnic basket on hand.

"You came prepared." I said to which she chuckled. "Thank you."

"For what?" She asked.

"I know it was you who made Lisa fire Mr. Lee." I accused. "And what evidence do you have."

"Well it was only you besides Seulgi whom I told about what happened and you are Lisa's bestfriend." I heard her giggle then. "Okay okay you got me."

She then took the food out and we ate. We talked and laughed almost about everything. As our eyes connect, we leaned in together. "Thank you for everything Rose." I said sincerely as I was looking through her eyes. She cupped my face.

"I always here for you not to outdo you but be with you." With that we closed the gap.

The End

Thank you for supporting Outdo.
Please do stream How You Like That to show our love to the Pinks.