9

3rd Person

As Ms. Manoban had stated, the six girls remained and took their seats while waiting what the owner had for them.

Lisa looked each and everyone of them with interest as if having an idea on what exactly there is to do.

"As announced earlier the six of you will be shuffled in pair for a week. This would allow the company to evaluate the duo to do the intended segment to match the competitor." Each girl stayed calm but inside they are in a state of crisis as they knew that not all of them are okay to work with each other.

"Ok. For the first week it would be Seulrene, Dahmo and Chaesoo. These are ship names of Seulgi and Irene, Dahyun and Momo, and Chaeyoung and Jisoo, respectively." The first two pairs seemed ok with the pair up simply because their chemistry match. Seulgi definitely likes being paired with Irene as she had admired the beauty for the longest time. The same goes with Momo. She is in awe with the personality that Dahyun possess and has long awaited for the opportunity to work with her.

But as they say not everyone is contented with what is offered to them. Jisoo was silent but her fists were tightly clutch. She is not comfortable to work with her rival even more spend a time longer than a second with Rose. But she could not make her self speak against the wishes of the owner as it might endanger her position in the company. As for Rose, who sat beside Jisoo, she saw how the holder had clutch her fists signifying her disapproval with Lisa. However, she knows that Jisoo would not dare to counter the wishes of the owner. Thus, she decided to do it instead. Besides she knows Lisa in a personal level.

"Ms. Manoban. I am however grateful for the opportunity but as you know Miss Kim and I are currently in state of competition to stay in the company. It would rather be uncomfortable for us to work with each other." Rose stated in a professional tone. Lisa looked at her as if asking her is she for real in questioning her decision. But Rose keep mum. The owner decided to turn to Jisoo and asked. "Are you with for this matter Miss Kim?"

"I am Ms. Manoban." Lisa leaned back to her chair. She was contemplating whether or not she would agree to Chaeyoung with this but then she remembered her promise to Jennie and that is to protect Jisoo at all cost. And she knows she can only do that with Chaeyoung working closely with Jisoo. "Well I am sorry for that. But don't you think that you guys are old enough to settle this rivalry placed upon amd take it as a challenge. Even so, working with you rivals hand in hand allows you to know them more than you have already known of. We are professionals here and for me this issue between the two of you is what I could say a minor conflict than that of others. I am sorry to say that I will stick with this pairings." She threw Chaeyoung a challenging look daring the latter to voice out but the laster simply nodded in acceptance same as with Jisoo.

"Ok now that is settled your first tasks will begin tomorrow. I will personally be there to supervise you guys. Meet me here exactly 8 am sharp. That will be all good day."