13

Jisoo

I was beyond surprised to see Rose when she suddenly interrupted my skit. I was suppose to blow up at her for the intrusion but then I saw her holding a man who was beyond pissed base on his facial expression. "You were lucky there Chu. I did not even notice thst guy if it wasn't for Rose." I paused taking in all what Jinyoung had said. I did owe her for what she did today. My thoughts were disrupted when I felt a little smack on my back. "Well good work for today. I'll meet you at the building." He said as he walked back to his truck.

I sighed. God after what he said I was kinda feeling bad for treating Rose that way earlier. "Hey." It was Rose. "We good to go?"

"Ah yea." Were the words I could only muster.

"Okiedokie see yah at the building." She stated walking towards her car. As she drove off, I sighed thinking that if another situation me and Park might have been friends.

I went to my car and drove to the company. Minutes later after I arrived, I saw a promotion near the conference room. I decided to approach and see that Park was their as well.

"Something happened?" I asked curious of what was happening.

I saw how she suddenly jolted out of shock."Gosh you had me there." She said as she held her hand over her chest." Well as you can see, they are going to be posting the results of today's TV ratings.

Minutes later, I saw the screen had lighted up. It display the ship names of each pair with their respective team color. For Seulrene, displayed in red color, they got a total of 30%. For Dahyun and Momo's score, they got a total of 25%. And surprisingly, our pairing received the highest of them all with a total of 45%.

"Would you look at that, the so-called cat and mouse tandem got the highest rating of us all." Anyone could guess who that annoying person would be, no other than Kang Seulgi herself. I faced her direction and was supposed to give her a piece of my mind but was suddenly halted when Lisa Manoban made her presence known.

"It is of great pleasure to see those results. Imma say your pairing was not the one who I expect to bag the highest ratings for today. But well I must say I truly believe that the world is full of surprises, don't you guys think so?" She asked as she looked at each one of us. Knowing we shouldn't go against what she had said oh, we all simply nodded showing to her that we share the same sentiments.

"Now that all of this is settled, I will see you all again tomorrow. Same time. Same place. "

After dismissing us, we went to our respective cubicles. However, I decided to approach the blond beauty.

"Rose?" I called. She looked up. "Miss Kim, is there anything that I can help you?" She inquired. "I just came to say that I am thankful for what you did earlier. And please stop with the formalities, you may call me Jisoo." She smiled replied, "okay, Jisoo." And suddenly I was surprised with how my heart skipped a beat.