12

Rose

As soon as we were dismissed from the meeting, we got the instructions from Lisa's secretary and went on with the task.

I immediately spotted Kim in her cubicle as she got her things. I decided to approach her and ask "You don't mind if we will take my car right?"

"No offense Park. But I do not trust you and that goes with your driving as well."

"So I'll ride with you then." I suggested.

"You have your car and I have mine. Let's just meet at the venue okay?" Without waiting for my response, she gathered everything she needed and went for the lift. I shouldn't have tried. I thought as I made my way to the lift as well knowing that girl was immensely stubborn she will always do it her way.

Before I was able to step foot to my car I saw her drive off in a speed that far off from being safe. Shaking my head for her recklessness, I opened the car door and drove off.

After a twenty - five minute drive, I was finally able to reach the destination. I made my way to where Jisoo was standing. As I came closer, I saw that she was in a conversation with a man.

Their conversation stopped when the man recognized my presence making him shoot a smile towards my way. That was a sign for me to approach them.

"Hi. You must be Rose?"

"That would be me. And you are?"

"Jinyoung. Park Jinyoung. I am a cameraman and has been working in the field as part of Jisoo's team. And for today's scoop I will be in charge in shooting for the both you." He explained enthusiastically.

Before I could add further to the conversation, it was then the time when Jisoo decided to cut in.

"Shall we start? Since I guess we are kinda late, tick tock tick tock." The the guy simply followed to where she was going and so did I.

As we approach the contest area, an old guy made his way towards us and said, " you must be from that Sport Channel, am I right?"

Jisoo was the one who responded affirming that yes it was indeed us. Then she introduce us one by one. After the short introduction, the man showed us to where we were supposed to stand and how the mechanic's for the supposed contest would be.

Jisoo took incharge of introducing the whole set up. She did not bother to tell me anything and had only signalled Jinyoung to start filming.

I did not bother to argue and had observed how she was doing. In the middle of the shoot, I noticed how one of the contestant suddenly became irritated with how loud she was. He maybe thought that this was just a lame ass vlog.

Observing closely, the guy had his fist clenched as if any minute now he would burst. Before the contest began he decided to approach Jisoo. Knowing that the situation would be chaotic if I did not do anything, I approached their way.

Before the man could say anything, I wrapped an arm aroud his shoulder and interrupted Jisoo's skit.

"And here we have one of the contestant," I arch an eye at the guy indicating that he should introduce himself. He sighed but answered anyway "Mr. Im"

"Mr. Im, I am Rose and this is my partner Jisoo. It is our first experience to partake in the eating contest, would you be a dear and say anything to our viewers in the studio about all of these?" He might have caught up to the word studio that his facial features had mellow down. I gave Jisoo a signal as I saw her stuck in place when she saw how I looked at her, she offered her mic to the guy to allow him to answer.

After his so called answer, he turned and made his way back to his station as the contest finally began.