15

Jisoo

I immediately rushed to get my things and went home. I need to clean the place before she arrived. God! Why am I even doing this as if I wanted to make an impression?

It is because you want her to.

Shrugging away from my thoughts, I shuffled around making sure things are not blocking anyway. About 30 minutes later that I finished cleaning up when suddenly the doorbell rang.

I did not bother looking through the peephole and opened the door. It revealed the person who was suppose to be my rival.

"Hey." She greeted. "Thanks for offering your place. Uhmm I brought chicken hehe." She stated raising a bucket of chicken that she had brought.

I made way allowing her to walk inside my place.

She settled the food on the table in the living room. "You live here alone?" She inquired.

"Yeah. A rural girl wanting and independent city life."

"Your place is dope. Anywho shall we start?" I just nodded at her enthusiasm.

"So here are the couples Ms. Manoban had assigned to us." She said as she opened the paper containing the names of the couple that we will be interviewing at the gala.

It states.

Top ten couples:

1. SungJoy Couple - Baseball MVP Yook Sungjae and Fiance Park Sooyoung.

2. DaraGon Couple - Racing King Gdragon with wife and veteran actress Sandara Park.

3. SeoWon Couple - Boxing Legend Park Seo Joon with longtime beau Kim Ji Won.

4. KaiStal Couple - Marksmen Kim Jongin with f (x) Krystal

5. TzuWoo Couple - Basketball MVP Cha Eunwoo and Tiwce's Tzuyu

6. KrisSica Couple - Archery Prodigy Kris Wu and Soloist Jessica Jung

7. YoonGi Couple - Weighlifting Legend Lee Seung Gi and SNSD Yoona

8. HeeMo Couple - Olympic Swimmer Kim Heechul and Twice's Momo

9. DaHyo Couple - Acrobatic Master Kang Daniel and Twice's Jihyo

10. BaekYeon Couple - Ace Pitcher Byun Baekhyun and SNSD Taeyeon.

The document however was not limited to that. It also contained the different rumors and gossips surrounding each couple. It took us about 20 minutes to finish reading everything thoroughly.

"Well that document was interesting." Rose stated. Shock was still evident in her facial expression.

"You mean explosive." I countered to which she chuckle. "I guess we just need a little research to verify each rumor and by then form a corresponding question." She just nodded.

Once we have finished our mini research, she spoke "Let's draft separately our questions and compare which of which would be useful later." I nodded affirming her suggestion.

We finished the rask needed and I decided to glance at the clock. It was already 3:30 in the afternoon. Gosh we did all of the for that long.

"Rose. You go upstairs and prepare. I'll fix us something to eat. We have atleast two hours to settle everything." She glanced at her watch. "Omo yah! We took that long?!" She reacted. "Thanks Jisoo. I'll make it fast so you could fix yourself up as well." She said as she bolted swiftly upstairs while I proceeded to the kitchen chuckling at her antics. She's cute. I thought. I simply shrug my thoughts and continued with my task on hand.