5

3rd Person

The atmosphere inside was full of tension. Anyone not involve would surely feel sickened by it. It was then that the editor had decided to break the ice.

"As you have received my text earlier, today marks the beginning of your first challenge." Mr. Lee calmly stated as he dropped a chunk of files in front of the ladies. "Your first task is to interview this man. Jeon Jungkook. He is known in the industry for his charismatic charm. The same reason as to why he had bagged a number of nominations and commercials. However, it was his skills that had earned him the recognition that he has now. He is known as the king of the track with no loss record. He is deemed undefeated. But the problem is he is aloof with the media especially with questions that they throw at them." He sighed before continuing. "So, I want the both of you to draft the questions that you think would be appropriate to catch his attention. I want them in my table this afternoon." We that being said Mr. Lee stood up and left.

The two girls stood agape with their own dilemma. One having the trouble how to approach the subject and the other having the difficulty to formulate the needed questions. After sometime, they glanced at each other surprised when their line of sight had met.

Knowing how awkward the exchange was, it was the blonde who decided to clear her throat and made an alibi. "Excuse me. I'll get back to work." She then proceeded to the door and went back to her cubicle.

Jisoo

I was left alone contemplating on what to do with the task on hand. Honestly, the greatest problem would be the research. It is because I hardly have any idea with regard to the subject.

Sighing, I went out and proceeded to my cubicle to do the needed research. As I proceeded with my task, I suddenly felt someone glancing at it.

I decided to turn around to see the intruder. To say, I was surprised of how close our proximity was. "Yah! Pabo yah!" I stated as I pushed the bear who invaded my personal space. She suddenly raised both her hands as if surrendering. "I was just curious about what tasked had you all punped up. And I must say you got the hardest subject to seek."

Curiousity came upon me as I heard what Seulgi had stated. "You know who this is?" She gave me a look as if asking me 'are you for real'

"I mean this guy is young. Can you blame me if I have no interest with younger people?" She just shook her head at me. "I'll give you a tip on how to get his attention." She signaled me to come closer and whispered away her supposed tip regarding the subject.

Before the day ended both me and the blonde chipmunk had submitted the needed questions and to say I finally had a breather.