7

Rose

Having heard his opinion just merely aggravates me. He seems like an insensitive bastard who wanted nothing but pure professionalism without regarding his choice of words just to prove his point and make the situation be on his favor.

My thoughts were somehow interrupted when I heard my phone ringing. Without looking at it, I answered.

"Rose"

"Yow chipmunk!" I then remove the phone from my ears as the booming sound of Lisa's voice blast through it. "Yah! Manoban, could you keep your voice a little mellow?" I heard her chuckle before continuing. "I just called as I heard some stories about you regarding the first competition."

"Did you shitface of an editor report it to you?"

"No he did not. I have ears around Rose. But what got you all pumped up about Mr. Lee?"

"I did not expect him to be that rude. He literally insulted Kim in front of me. I mean it is understandable to reprimand someone but to insult like that."

"Hmmm... and what did you do?"

"I confronted him after Kim left."

"Are you becoming a little softie now Rose?" She asked with a hidden amusement in her voice. "Shut up Lisa. I am just doing what you asked me to do."

"Hmmm. I don't remember asking you to defend her outfront though." I sighed knowing she was right.

Flashback

"Be my eyes inside will you? Report everything to me especially when it comes to Jisoo."

"You have the editor under you right? Why would you need me to do such?"

"I am just having my hunches about stuff that I could not confirm yet. And I do not trust everyone there especially the editor."

"Ok I'll do it."

~~~~~

"Okay you win. I guess I just hate seeing people being embarassed without any valid reason." As I glanced up, I saw that everyone were going towards the conference room. Curious as to what it may be, I made an excuse for Lisa and be on my way."Gotta go Lis. Looks like we will be having a long meeting today."
I said and hung up.

Jisoo

That guy really infuriates me. Eversince I got late because of an emergency he never stopped bugging me of my tardiness. But the guts to insult me in front of another person when in fact he was a nasty dog himself.

I was brought back from my thoughts when I felt a tap from my shoulders. Looking up, it was the crazy ass bear again.

"You seem pretty angry." She stated obviously. "Something happened with Lee."

I merely shrugged. "Just the usual."

"You know you can always resort to blackmailing him you know. If he went a little much on you. After all you have all the evidences that can make him crawl in shame." I shook my head. "It is too early for that. What ai have is not that strong of a proof to bring him down." I then looked at her assuringly. "You don't need to worry bout this girl Seul. I got everything on hand." She was about to blurt out something but had to stop as soon as we heard the announcement. Everyone to the conference room!