20

Jisoo

Waking up from a heavy crying session, I realize that I was too harsh on Rose yesterday. I should not have done that to her. I decided that once I see her today, I should apologize.

Entering the premises, I scanned around to see whether she was there. However, to no avail I did not see any trace of Rose around. When the time for our usual meeting had commenced, Rose was still not around.

"As all of you noticed, Ms. Park has not joined us today." It was the sentence that Lisa had said that caught my attention. "Ms. Park has withdrawn her stake which means one of the three pairings will go solo." Was it because of what happened yesterday? "With that bwing said..." Lisa had announced who would pair up but I did not listen to any word she had said as my mind was elsewhere.

"Ms. Kim?" I was broken in trance when I felt someone shook me. Looking towards the intruder, it was Lisa. Her gaze at me was softer but worry was evident in her features. "Ms. Manoban, do you have any idea where she is?" I saw her hesitate. "Please Lisa I did something wrong and I want to make it up to her." After a couple of seconds, she sighed and answered.

~~~~~~

Here I am now running in circles as if in search of an unfound treasure. Here's what had happened.

"You guys really are both ignorant and stubborn." She started. "Rose left a letter of resignation yesterday that only came into my possession today. She did not say what was the reason of her departure and I believe it has somwthing to do with you Ms. Kim?" She inquired suspiciously to which I confirmed. "I believe she did you wrong as well based on how guilty her resignation letter sounds liks but sad to say she did not leave any hints of her whereabouts." Hearing those I dreaded myself for causing Rose to do such act. "But you should still consider yourself lucky Ms. Kim as I have known that stubborn ass since we were in diapers." I gazed at her shockingly. That must be why they act with familiarity with each other. "Knowin her she would be by the trainstation as of the moment taking a train towards the place she calls herself haven." With that as my clue, I expressly thanked Lisa and went my way in search for the crazy blond who left me.

I roamed in circles in the crowded subway asking each person that I could of where the hell Roseannne Park is. I described her physique as clearly as I can but to no luck I got no answers that could be of help.

When I thought I am lost in cause, my gaze averted towards the subway food stalls. I caught sight of a blond woman sitting in one of the stalls. I remembered Rose is a foodie. Hoping it was her, I went to the direction of the stall. As I was near, I tapped the woman's shoulder. When she turned, I was beyond relieved to see it was her. Unconsciously, my feet moved closer to her as I engulfed her in a tight embrace.

Last two chapters tomorrow. Can't wait for How You Like That.