4

Rose

Waking up in the morning marks a new beginning for me. I sat up in bed and stretched. I then reached for my phone to check if I missed something as I was in deep slumber last night. Thankfully there was none.

But then a message from my beloved best friend had pop out.

Challenge starts today! Best of luck Chipmunk. Don't forget what you promised.

Looks like the competition would commence earlier than what I had expected.

I immediately got out of bed and proceeded to doing my daily routine. I made myself a toast to go as I hurried out of my apartment. I then entered my car and drove swiftly towards the ESPN building.

I knew I would not be late but I personally value time and being early is the usual thing I do.

Jisoo

Hearing the blaring sound of my alarm. I groaned, still wanting to drown myself to sleep. I used my hands to find my phone as my eyes are stil tightly closed. Checking the mobile, I immediately sat up as there is only 30 minutes left for me to get to the company. I dashed in the bath, cleaning myself in the fastest way that I could. I did not fix myself a breakfast and just run off and proceeded to my car.

It took me 20 minutes to reach the building. And as soon as I reached our floor almost everyone are already lining up. I silently aligned myself near Seulgi as she was controlling herself to laugh due to my curreng state. I just sent her a glare making her divert her attention elsewhere. I then checked my phone and was relieved as there was five minutes before Mr. Lee's arrival.

As I calmed myself down, I stood up straight and scanned the area, I was surprised to see that Park was already there. It is kinda embarassing that I arrived with only five minutes to spare while she came on time. As our eyes met, she flashed me a grin. That act was supposed to calm me I assume but it made my blood boil instead.

"Yah calm down." I heard Seulgi's warning. "Lee is approaching. Whatever killing intent you have against Park you should be keep it for now." Knowing Seulgi has a point, I avoided looking at Park as seeing her face agitates me.

Mr. Lee then began his morning check. After a few minutes, he cleared his throat making all of us look his way. "It is nice to see that everyone is prompt and present." He paused and nodded before making an eye contact with me and Park. "Kim. Park. Meet me in my office. The rest of you do you task. Good day."

After saying those words, he turned and headed for his office. The rest of the employees went there way to do their respective tasks. It was then that I felt Seulgi nudge my side making me look at her. "Yah. Keep calm ok?" I just rolled my eyes and waved her off. I then turned making my way towards the editor's office. Here goes nothing.