10

Jisoo

To say I was beyond drained with the task. I was actually thankful for Park in voicing out her opinion on my behalf. But Lisa seems to stand firm with what she has.

Making my way back to my cubicle, I slumped and groaned as I took my seat.

And as expected the annoying bear once again made her appearance. "How unlucky can you be Sooya?" She then laughed at her own statement. "Who knows this pair up may eventually lead you to warm up to Park over there." She said pointing out at the other girl whose cubicle was across mine.

I looked and glared at her. "You should learn to shut the hell up sometimes Kang." She just chuckled at my retort. "Could not do that especially that I am paired with my beloved Irene."

"You are still hung up on her?" I asked. "I must commend you for your perserverance Kang. Regardless of your annoying persona you are very much determined to have the girl of your dreams." She suddenly tapped my shoulders repeatedly as her booming laughter echoed in the building. "Will you lower in down Kang Seulgi?!" I hissed at her embarassed of the sudden attention that we had acquired.

She stopped as she wiped her happy tears. "I must say Sooya that you badly need to get laid or find someone." I froze in place having heard the laid word. Any word that refers to sexual activities still is an awkward topic for me. "Yah! Are you okay?" I just nodded. "Then why are you suddenly fidgetting?"

Deciding to make an excuse to have her back off I asked "Don't you have any work to do Kang?" Giving her a pointed look.

"Geez. What's got you all worked up?" I just raised my brow at her. "Okay okay. I am leaving."

To say I am relieved that she left. I could not explain to her how uncomfortable I am to touch a topic like sex along the way.

I decided to shrug off the feeling and continue with my remaining work before the paired work tomorrow.

Rose

After everyone left, I immediately got my phone out and texted the person that had me riled up awhile ago.

Thanks for the lecture there awhile ago!

She had immediately responded to my message. 

Glad to be of help Chaengie!😜

God Manoban! I will get you back from this.

Remembering that I have articles yet to finish, I went back to my cubicle and began writing my drafts. Minutes later that I heard a loud laughter across my cubicle. Glancing up it was the crackheads once again.

Kang and Kim with their usual banters. I shook my head knowing that when those two are together the word peace is not applicable in this company. Before I diverted back my focus to my work, Jisoo's reaction caught my attention.

The playful banter they had awhile ago suddenly made her all silent and fidgetty.

A little later Kang left her in her cubicle alone. It might have been what Seulgi had to say that made her fidget all of a sudden.

What got you all bothered Kim Jisoo?