I'll Come Back To You As Soon As I Can

It was summer now. The days were warm and long, and the monsters out there were still restless. There were reports from the north, of multiple monsters; a bruxa, kikimoras, ghouls, a manticore and so many more. Geralt would have to leave soon. It had been about two months since he came back from the werewolf job, way too short in my eyes, and I was reluctant to let him go. But I knew I had to. It was his life after all.

So, I helped him prepare for his trip. Stocked up his potions, fixed little rips in his clothes, cleaned and greased his armour, so the leather would be soft and not crumble at his movements. I even trained with him, something I hadn't have time for in the past weeks, but now that he was going to leave again, and needed a little training after two months of doing the bare minimum – training wise – I made time for it.

So there we were. Currently, Geralt was delivering blow after blow, and I was struggling to block all of them. His movements were incredibly fast as he spun around me, trying to find a gap in my defence. It didn't take him long, because, apart from our occasional training, I hadn't fought in a good two years. Had it already been two years since my last hunt? Insane.

With a quick spin, I moved out of Geralt's way, making his sword hiss through the air next to me. But, rusty as I was – or maybe it was my plan – I spun into the wrong direction: not away from my husband but right into his arms. If it had been a serious fight, it would have meant certain death. But it wasn't a serious fight and my opponent was, well, my husband.

So, instead of raising my blade again, I let it drop to the ground, using the brief moment of Geralt's confusion as to why I wasn't fighting anymore to put my hand in the nape of his neck and pull him down for a kiss. He did respond, but to my confusion, pushed me back only moments later, stepping back to take in a fighting stance.

"Oh, nono, my love. We're not done here, yet," he chuckled.

With a huff, I picked my blade back up and attacked him. Our dance continued for a while, our music the sounds of blades cutting through air and swords smashing together. Geralt pushed me back further and further towards the seam of the small forest and soon enough he had me backed up against a tree, the tip of his blade resting right between my breasts. Defeated, I dropped my sword, for good this time. With a quick movement, he cut the laces at the front of my dress and dropped his sword to the ground.

"Hey, I liked that dr-" I exclaimed, but was shut up by his lips crashing on mine. His kiss was demanding, teeth tugging at my bottom lip as he pressed me up against the tree, and I oh so gladly replied.

"So, now were done here?" I chuckled breathlessly once we parted for air.

"Hmm, I had to defeat you. With you surrendering it's too easy," he muttered against my neck, nibbling at the skin. "I had to earn my reward."

His growl shot straight to my core, making heat pool between my thighs, his lips on my neck adding to it quickly. I threw my arms around him and his hands travelled down to the back of my thighs, urging me to jump. With my back pressed against the tree, I wrapped my legs around his waist, a sharp gasp leaving my lungs when Geralt nipped on my sweet spot. My fingers clung onto his hair, tugging on it, guiding him back up to my face. He let out a deep groan just before smashing his lips back on mine, his tongue swiping along my bottom lip before catching it between his teeth. I gasped into the kiss, opening my mouth for his tongue, fighting it for dominance with my own. Just like our battle before, he won.

The heat in my core started to grow into and unbearable flame and I rutted my hips against his, looking for some kind of friction. With the shift of position, I could feel how hard he was already, straining against the confines of his oh so tight leather trousers. I rolled my hips against his bulge, the new position now finally providing a little of the much needed friction, but both of us needed more.