𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧

Damaged Goods

Damaged Goods

》︎a person regarded as inadequate or impaired in some way.

❝︎I've been through a lot.
I've seen a lot. I'm damaged
goods, Jasper.❞︎

︎❝︎You're not the only one
that feels like a misfit, Luna.❞

︎

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎
SYNOPSIS!
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎
LUNA ROSE STAR was a teenager with a rough past. Suffering from abandonment issues, Luna is forced to move from her hometown of Phoenix and into the home of one of her childhood best friends, Isabell Swan.

Like Bella, Luna was the suffer in silence type as well. She was quiet and was scared to trust due to the fact that she didn't want someone leaving her the way her parents did.

When Luna is introduced to the Cullen family, mainly a certain blonde with curls and golden eyes, she finds them―︎Jasper―︎ trying to figure everything out about her and she doesn't like it one bit.

Just when she thought her life couldn't go downhill anymore, finding out the secret of the Cullens makes her already low sanity go down one more notch.

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎
DISCLAIMER!
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎
I do not own the twilight saga plot or it's characters! That belongs to Stephenie Meyer. I do, however, own Luna and her plot.

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎
WARNING!
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━━︎︎━︎┛︎
Possible talk of attempted suicide as well as talk of abandonment issues may take place in this story along with some other sensitive topics! Read at your own risk!

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━━︎︎━︎━︎┓︎
AUTHORS NOTE!
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎
Here we go again with the Cullen family. Jasper is a precious lil bean and I love him so much. So, of course, I decided to make a story for him. Because I don't have too many stories to write as it is🙃

I'm super excited to write this story! And I hope you all are just excited to read it! Anyways, on with the story!

UPDATE 5/2/2024:
Hey guys! I just wanted to add this little disclaimer on here. I wrote this book when I was 14/15 and there's a lot of stuff in here that I would change and do differently. There is also a lot of cringey shit in here so I just wanted to give you guys a heads up before continuing this story because it can be ROUGH sometimes writing wise. One day I hope to either go through and edit this book or rewrite it completely. You've been warned!