𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT:LEAVING ALASKA

LEAVING ALASKA

LUNA LET OUT A squeal of surprise when a ball of snow was thrown at her. She looked up, glaring at the blonde Denali.

"Kate, you're so gonna get it." Luna told her before quickly throwing another one at the girl. Jasper and Luna decided that they would go to Alaska and spend a few days with the Denali's. Now, Luna and Kate were currently having a snowball fight like the true children they both were. Jasper was watching his wife from the window, a smile on his face as he realized how happy she looked.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jasper turned his head at the sound of Tanya's voice. She had joined his side, watching her sister and Luna interact. Jasper offered the blonde a small smile before turning his gaze back outside.

"She looks so happy here." Jasper answered.

"She does have an affect on people, I've noticed." Tanya speaks. "I've never seen Kate laugh so much. You really are lucky, Jasper."

"Yeah, I am." He agreed.

Eventually, Luna tackled Kate onto the ground ending in both of the girls laughing so hard to the point the could no longer stand. They laid there in the snow, trying to grasp their breaths once more. Luna loved Alaska, and she almost wished she could stay. But she knew she couldn't. She had to go back home where her family was―︎where Bella was.

"I wish I could stay here with you all." Luna sighed, tearing her eyes away from the bright blue sky to look at the blonde beside her.

"We would gladly let you." Kate tells her.

"I know, but I have a family back in forks. I couldn't leave them." Luna tells her. 

"Well, you can just visit all the time. Problem solved." Kate shrugs. Luna chuckles with amusement at the girl. The two blonde's turn their heads when the door to the home opens. Jasper and Tanya walked towards them resulting in the two girls to sit up. Kate pulled herself up whilst Luna held out her hands for Jasper to grab so that he could pull her up. Jasper took a quick moment to admire how the snowflakes delicately decorated her hair causing the smallest of smiles to pull at the corner of his mouth before it fell.

"Carlisle just called, he said he needed us to get back soon." Jasper tells her, a frown falling on her features. She cocked her head to the side.

"Is everything alright?" Luna quizzed, worry flooding her tone.

"He didn't say, just said that we needed to get back as soon as possible." Jasper gently brushed the snowflakes from her hair as Luna sighed, a frown pulling at her features. Jasper gave her a sorrowful look. "I know you wanted to stay a little while longer."

"Our family needs us. I already have permission to visit whenever." Luna assured him. She sent him a small smile as he gave her a kiss on the side of the head. Luna walked inside the Denali home, giving the family members all a hug. "Hopefully I'll see you all soon."

"Take care, Luna." Tanya softly tells her. Luna nodded her head, offering one last smile before she hopped in the car with Jasper. He glanced at her before he took off. He interlaced their fingers which made the small frown on her face turn into a small smile. She used her other hand to turn on the radio, allowing music to fill the silence of the car.

Luna's eyes stayed on the scenery as it flew by due to Jasper's speeding. Alaska was a beautiful place and Luna was sad that she had to leave, but at the same time she was relieved to go home. What she didn't know was that Bella was home early from her honeymoon and she looked at least six months pregnant―︎if not seven. After many hours, the couple finally arrived back in Forks.

Luna let out a relieved sigh when she was finally able to get out of the car. Jasper quickly sped to her side of the car and held out a hand for her to grab. She took it as he helped her out of the car. The two walked hand in hand towards the home. They entered and looked around the home before they heard the sound of Jake's voice. Jasper and Luna exchanged glances before following the sound of the wolf's voice.

"You did this!" Jacob shouted.

"I didn't know it was even possible." The calm voice of Carlisle spoke.

"What is it?" Jacob asked.

"I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sack." Carlisle sighed.

"I can't see it either and I can't see Bella's future anymore."

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong and fast growing." Jasper and Luna finally entered the room and when Luna saw her best friend pregnant, she froze. She couldn't move.

"This is none of your business dog!" Rosalie snarled.

"Rose! All this fighting isn't good for Bella." Esme chastised.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella!" Alice responded.

"Say the word, Alice. Baby! It's just a little baby!"

"I left for two weeks and this is what I come back to?" Luna muttered. Luna didn't listen in on the rest of the conversation, she was too busy being in shock to say anything or do anything. She hadn't even noticed when Jacob and Edward walked out, nor had she noticed when Alice, Esme, and Carlisle left the room. Bella was back on the couch and she was looking at Luna who was still frozen in place.

"Luna, say something." Bella begged. Luna swallowed as she removed her eyes from Bella's swollen stomach.

"I need to feed." She simply said before quickly turning around and walking out of the house.

980 words

980 words

Authors note: My shoulder hurts for some reason and I wish it would stop :)

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH