𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT:HERE TO HELP

HERE TO HELP

**WARNING! THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN ATTEMPTED SUICIDE! IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!**

LUNA WENT TO THE place that she called her spot. It was an abandoned bridge that not many people knew about. Those that did know about it didn't know how to get to it without breaking a limb. But Luna knew how to. She had been going to the spot since the age of thirteen. She went to the abandoned bridge whenever she was sad. And right now, she was really really sad. The bridge held cracks in it, looking as if it was ready to crumble at any given moment, allowing the concrete to fall into the river that was flowing swiftly below her.

Luna stood on the ledge. Her heart was beating fast as tears cascaded down her face. This was it. Luna knew that one day she was going to die. She was relieved that today was going to be that day. She looked down at the river, noticing the pointy rocks calling her name so that her blood could be painted all over them. Luna wasn't violent, but that mere thought made her realize that it was going to be over. The pain would be gone. No one would be leaving her, she would be leaving them. Not that anyone cared.

Luna let out shaky breath before removing one foot from the concrete, allowing it to hover over the calming waters. She stopped only when a soft voice called out to her saying: "Please don't."

Luna turned her head to see a fiery redhead standing there, her curls slightly covering the left side of her face. She looked familiar to Luna, but the girl's mind was so messed up at the current moment that she couldn't figure out who exactly it was. She turned back towards the river.

"Why? What do I have to live for? And don't say my family, because they're dead. No one cares about me. They won't notice if I'm gone."

She didn't notice how the redhead had appeared beside her in the matter of a second. She didn't notice how her skin sparkled in the sunlight. She didn't notice how her eyes were blood red. She didn't notice it was Victoria that was standing beside of her until she spoke her next words.

"I could care less whether you have someone that cares for you or not. I have a revenge towards your boyfriend."

Luna turned her head towards the redhead. "Victoria."

"The one and only, sweetheart."

"He's not my boyfriend anymore. He doesn't want me. I don't know why I'm surprised."

Victoria joined her on the ledge, watching as the blonde's foot had subconsciously placed itself back onto the cement. A satisfactory smirk fell onto Victoria's features.

"Well, that just makes my life a whole lot easier."

"What do you mean?"

"I have a plan that is to be set in motion towards the near future. And I want you to be a part of it." Victoria answered.

"Well, sorry but I have to deny that request, because I'll be too dead to help you with that."

Victoria's smile widened. "That's why I'm here. To help!"

"What do you-?"

Before Luna could finish, a searing and unbearable pain coursed through her entire body as Victoria injected her skin with her venom. Luna let out a pained and horrifying scream as she felt it course through her body. Victoria glance at the girl as she removed her teeth from her wrist. "You're welcome." The redhead smirked before quickly shoving the blonde off of the bridge, sending her plummeting into the water.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

Alice let out a gasp as she was removed from the vision. Her eyes were glossed over as a hand covered her mouth that was wide open. She wanted to scream out for Luna, but knew it best not to alert her family of what she just saw. For what she just saw was the death of Luna Star, who sadly opened her eyes. Her eyes being blood red instead of the jade green that Alice knew Jasper adored. The worst part, Luna was "working" with Victoria.

 The worst part, Luna was "working" with Victoria

677 words

Authors note: So, I had the time to rewrite this chapter today since Wattpad decided to delete it last night.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH