𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER NINETEEN:LEAVING FORKS

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
LEAVING FORKS

LUNA SAT ON THE counter with her arms crossed over her chest. She was placed in the Cullen's garage, the vampires surrounding her and Bella. Rosalie was sitting beside of Luna with Jasper standing beside her, leaning against the counter. Laurent had come by just as they had arrived, warning them about how fed up with James' games he was, to which Luna silently agreed.

"I've had to fight our kind before. We're hard to kill." Jasper spoke up, grabbing everyone's attention.

"But not impossible. We'll tear him up." Edward stated, looking at Jasper. "We'll rip him apart with our hands, then burn the pieces."

"That's violent." Luna mumbled.

"I don't relish in killing another creature. Even a sadistic one like James." Carlisle told his children, crossing his arms over his chest.

"If he doesn't get to one of us first." Rosalie huffed. Luna gave her a worried glance, once again the worry being for Rosalie and not herself. Luna didn't really understand why she wasn't worried for herself, but instead she was worried about everyone around her. She was never worried for herself, always everyone else.

"This is insane. You can't put yourselves in danger like this for me-" She glanced at Luna before correcting herself. "for us."

"Too late." Rosalie mumbled.

"I'll run Bella and Luna south, while you lead the tracker away." Edward told his family.

Carlisle shook his head. "No, Edward. The tracker thinks you won't leave Bella, he'll follow you."

"I'll go with them." Alice spoke. "I'll drive them south. I'll keep them safe." She looked at both Edward and Jasper as she spoke.

"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?" Edward asked the pixie girl who nodded her head in response. Edward sighs before handing the girl his keys. Edward tore open the suitcase that held Bella's clothes as well as Luna's two jackets. Luna watched with a bored expression as Edward grabbed two things of Bella's. Luna knew he was only worried about Bella, and Luna didn't know whether to be offended or not.

"Esme, Rosalie, put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent." Luna, knowing was Rosalie was about to say, hopped down from the counter, walking over to the suitcase and grabbing the jacket she knew Rosalie would adore.

"Why should I? What is she to me? Just a danger you inflicted on us." Rosalie snapped. Luna pushed past Edward to get to the blonde. She looked at Rosalie's golden eyes as she spoke.

"If you won't do it for Bella, do it for me." Luna softly said. Rosalie looked at the girl before taking the red leather jacket from her hands and throwing it on. She sent Rosalie a soft smile before walking back over to Jasper who interlaced their fingers, kissing her on the side of the head.