𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE:WOLF STENCH

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE:
WOLF STENCH

THE NEXT DAY, LUNA was carried on Jasper's back as they sped to the meeting point where Jacob was supposed to meet them along with Edward and Bella. When they arrived, Luna kissed her finacé's cheek before jumping down so that she was standing beside of him. She crossed her arms over her chest when Jacob appeared.

"You're not fighting? What, did you pull a muscle or something?" Jacob asked, looking at Edward.

"He's doing it for me, okay?" Bella told him, trying to keep an argument from brewing.

"Whatever, just tell me the plan." Jacob said, rolling his eyes.

"Edward and I are going on a campsite, even if he carries me they'll still pick up our scents." Bella explained to him.

"Your stench, however, is revolting." Edward continued. Luna gave him a 'really?' look and he just shrugged his shoulders at her.

"Dude you really don't wanna start comparing stinks." Jacob growled at the vampire.

"What he means is," Luna started, grabbing Jacob's attention, "that your scent will mask Bella's if you carry her."

"Done." Jacob nodded.

"This is not a good idea." Edward muttered.

"Edward, they won't wanna get anywhere near his. . . odor." Jasper explained. Luna slapped his arm.

"Don't help." Luna told him. He couldn't help the smirk that pulled at his features as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her into his side as he gave her a kiss on the top of the head.

"Odor-de-wolf comin' up." Jacob said as he picked Bella up bridal style and ran off into the woods. Jasper unraveled his arm from Luna's waist as he ran into the forest in search for Bella's scent. He came back and shook his head.

"No Bella, only wolf stench."

"Jasper." Luna scolded. The vampire just smiled at her causing her to roll her eyes before turning and running back towards the Cullen household. Jasper appeared beside her and before she could enter her car, he spun her around so that she was facing him. He wrapped his arms around her waist whilst Luna just kept her arms crossed over her chest.

Jasper kissed her forehead before asking, "Are you upset with me?"

"Oh yeah, I'm really upset with you." Luna nodded, keeping her face serious though her eyes held a joking sensation within them. He kissed her nose before pulling away.

"Now?"

"Yep." She nodded. Jasper smiled at her with amusement whilst Luna bit the inside of her cheek to keep her face as serious as possible. He slowly leaned down before his mouth hovered hers for a moment. He glanced up towards her eyes, watching as they narrowed into slits. He smirked before finally giving her a proper kiss. She kissed him back before pulling away and uncrossing her arms. She sent him a small smile before leaning up to give him one last peck.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Or tonight." He shrugged. Luna slapped him on the chest as she let out a small chuckle. She shook her head before climbing into her car and speeding away. She entered the Swan household just in time to listen to the last part of Bella's conversation with her father.

"Okay dad, please just don't worry about that. Edward is. . . old school." Bella told her father. Luna walked past her and went over to the stairs, starting to walk up them but straining her ears to listen.

"Old school, great! What's that, like code for something?" Charlie asked. Luna couldn't help but let out a snort of amusement.

"Oh my god! Dad, I'm a virgin." Bella quickly tells him.

"Ah, di-di-di-di, okay! Good. Glad we covered that." Bella starts towards the stairs and runs up them as she says: "Me too!"

Luna burst into a fit of laughter when Bella reached her. Bella shoved her arm playfully as she let an uncomfortable look cross her face.

"That was that best thing I have ever witnessed." Luna laughed uncontrollably.

"Stop, it's not funny!" Bella whined.

Luna cleared her throat as she tried to keep a serious look on her face. "Oh no, not funny at all." Her face betrayed her as her smile broke out, laughter enveloping her again. Bella scoffed before shoving past her and walking towards her room. "I'm sorry, Bells!"

"Sure you are, Moons. Sure you are." Bella yelled back before closing her bedroom door shut. The smile never left Luna's face as she walked to her own room.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

When it became dark, Bella had informed Luna that she was going back over to the Cullen's before leaving. Luna sat in her room, messing with a drawing she had been working on when her window slid up, allowing Jasper to slide into her room. He closed the window before stalking over to her. He sat down behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, placing his head on his shoulder as he watched her draw.

They were like that for several minutes, Luna drawing on the white paper and Jasper just watching her as she did so. He would give her occasional kisses, whether it be on her neck, jaw, or cheek and they always made a smile fall on her face. He loved it when she smiled, it made several feelings creep up inside of him whenever she did. It was like whenever he would speak in his southern accent towards her. It was the little things that made them both fall extremely hard for one another.

"As much as I would love to sit here and watch you draw all night. . . " Jasper started. Luna turned her head, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Desperate are we?" Luna chuckled. Jasper smirked.

"For you? Always."

Luna giggled before shaking her head at him. She got up, placing her sketchbook on the bedside table. She let out a surprised squeal when her lover grabbed her before kissing her. Luna smiled against his lips and the first thing she though of was: thank god Charlie was a heavy sleeper.

 Luna smiled against his lips and the first thing she though of was: thank god Charlie was a heavy sleeper

1,004 words
Authors note: A bunch of Luna and Jasper in this episode. Honestly, they're so adorable that it hurts my souls🥺

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye lovelies!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH