𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER NINE:FIELDTRIP

CHAPTER NINE:
FIELDTRIP

"BELLA, CAN I TALK to you?" Luna asked. Bella sat up on her bed and nodded her head. Luna entered the room and closed the door behind her. Bella moved over, allowing Luna to sit down beside of her.

"What's up, Moons?"

"This may sound. . . crazy." Luna started. "But before I get into that, I have a question."

"Ask away."

"Wasn't Edward on the other side of the parking lot when that van came towards me?"

Bella opened her mouth, but stopped to think about it. Her eyebrows furrowed as her mouth closed slightly. She nodded her head. "He was. I remember 'cause he was standing with his siblings."

"So, would it be crazy if I told you he stopped the van with one hand?"

"Luna, you hit your head pretty hard-"

"My head hit the ground from passing out. I know what I saw Bella." She let out a frustrated sigh. "His hand made a big dent on the side of Tyler's van. I'm not crazy―︎well, I probably am―︎but that's besides the point! There's something. . . off with the Cullen's. They're all adopted and none of them are biological siblings except for Jasper and Rosalie, yet they all have the same pale skin and golden eyes as well as god-like structures."

Bella looked at Luna as she thought over the girls words. She slowly nodded her head. "I'll talk to Edward about it tomorrow. Now that I think about, that is weird."

"So, I'm not crazy?"

"Oh no, you're definitely crazy." Bella laughed. Luna gave her a playful slap on her arm as a smile fell over her face.

"This is why we can't have nice things Bells."

Bella let out a laugh before shaking her head. "Go get some rest, L. Lord knows you'll need it."

Luna nodded her head and got up off the bed. She said a quick goodnight to Bella before going back into her own room. She laid down with a sigh. Her eyes traveled the galaxy walls as her thoughts screamed in her head. The Cullen's were a mystery, and she was ready to solve it. She had always been good at solving mystery's, and maybe Bella could help her out with this one. After an hour of restlessly thinking, Luna's eyes finally closed, allowing her to get some sleep.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

The next morning, Bella and Luna arrived at school―︎it taking Bella fifteen minutes to convince Luna to get into the truck. She got out of the vehicle, not liking the eyes that were on her. She walked over to Bella, who grabbed her hand in reassurance.

"Look! You're moving! You're alive!" Mike yelled toward the girl as he walked up to the two. Luna tucked a blonde strand behind her ear as she nodded her head.