𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:LATTE'S AND KISSES

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
LATTE'S AND KISSES

"OKAY, LOOK. I HAVE a week left of summer, and I don't want to deal with you acting like an over protective boyfriend when we go back to school." Luna scolded the boy, slapping his arm lightly.

"But he was checking you out. And the emotions he felt didn't help mine at all."

"What are you trying to say, Hale?" Luna asked, cocking an eyebrow at her boyfriend as she placed the red straw between her lips, taking a light sip of her latte. She looked over at him as he interlaced their fingers. They walked down the sidewalk of Port Angeles, Luna swinging their hands slightly. "Was he feeling an insane amount of lust that only makes your undeniable attraction to me grow stronger?" Luna giggled as Jasper smirked.

"Maybe."

"Jasper!" Luna scolded, her smile never leaving her lips. "You should not be feeling these things at such a young age."

"Have you seen yourself? Can you really blame me?" The vampire asked. Blood rushed to Luna's cheeks at the words. She hid her face from him as she looked down at her feet. Jasper turned her towards him before placing a hand under her chin and forcing her to gently look at him. "Don't hide your pretty face." He softly told her. Luna only blushed more which fed Jasper with amusement.

"Stop it! It's not funny!" Luna pouted. She was so adorable and it only made Jasper smile more. He came to a close proximity to her, their lips ghosting one another.

"It's a little funny."

Luna turned her head before he could kiss her causing him to kiss the side of her head. Luna sipped on her drink, trying to hide her smirk of satisfaction. Jasper frowned slightly at her rejection. She glanced at him and let out a giggle. "Not so funny now is it?" He didn't answer. Luna shrugged her shoulders.

"No any kind of love and affection  from me until you admit it." Luna called in a sing-song voice as she removed her hand from his. Jasper made a sound of protest, but Luna just continued to drink her drink, one hand holding onto the cup and the other holding onto the straw. Jasper kept grumbling under his breath and when Luna finished her latte, she threw it it away when they passed by a trashcan. Jasper looked around, noticing no one was near and grabbed onto Luna causing her to let out a squeal of surprise. The vampire started to tickle her causing her to let out loud melodic laughter. She wriggled in his grip before forcing herself out of it and running away from him.

He appeared in front of her causing her to let out a squeak. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she looked up at him. She crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly. Jasper gave her a kiss on the head, before giving her another one on the tip of her nose.

"This is not fair." Luna mumbled. "You're being a tease."

"Does that mean it's working?" Jasper asked, his southern accent laying thickly onto his words that made Luna's knees go weak. Jasper smirked in amusement as Luna rolled her eyes. She let out a defeated sigh as she finally wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned up, but instead of kissing his lips, she kissed the corner of his mouth. He let out a growl of desperation that made Luna softly chuckle. Not being able to take the teasing anymore, Jasper gently took her face into his hands and captured their lips. Luna smiled into it. She was finally happy. Jasper made her happy. She was hoping that maybe, just maybe, he would be the one. That he would keep his promise. That he would stay.

But Luna knew not to trust that promise. Not from anyone. So, she was going to savor every moment. But, little did she know, how much she was going to regret ever meeting Jasper Hale and the Cullen's.

 But, little did she know, how much she was going to regret ever meeting Jasper Hale and the Cullen's

672 words

Authors note: Thought I'd give you a light and fluffy chapter before we got into the depression that is New Moon.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH