𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER THIRTY:KIND GESTURES

CHAPTER THIRTY:
KIND GESTURES

LUNA WAS DOING A good job at avoiding Bella. She had been back for a week, and she and Bella hadn't talked once. Luna went so far as to buy herself a car so that she wouldn't have to be in the same vicinity as Bella.  Luna was so afraid that she was going to hurt the girl. Luna was so afraid that once Bella found out that Luna had turned, that she would either run away from her or worse, want the girl to change her.

The mere thought of drinking Bella's blood made her face scrunch up in both disgust and delight. Luna couldn't think about blood without wanting to drink it. She hated it so much. She hated this lifestyle. And there was no one in the small town of Forks that understood what she was going through. Luna sat in her window seat, looking out towards the woods as she dialed Victoria's number. She knew the redhead would probably ignore her call. Or answer it and have a five second conversation before saying she had to go.

Luna didn't take it to heart. She knew the redhead was busy creating her "master plan". Just as Luna was about to hang up, the girl answered.

"Sweetheart, I was just about to call you." Victoria's voice was gentle as she spoke. It made Luna's dead heart warm slightly. "How's Forks treating you?"

"It sucks, Vic. I can't be around my best friend without wanting to rip her throat out. I can't focus on anything. I think there's something wrong with me, Vic. Whenever I try to ignore something, it's like all of my senses go away. Whenever I try to listen, it's like they heighten ten times more than they already are. " Luna let out a soft sigh as she messed with the blanket she was sitting on top of.

"Intriguing, little one. Intriguing indeed. I might have a theory. Can you meet me in Seattle tonight?" Victoria quizzed.

"If I leave right now, I'll make it before dawn."

"I'll meet you then." Victoria told her before hanging up the phone. Luna quickly scribbled a note, letting Charlie know that she would be out for a little while and that she would try to be back as soon as possible. She grabbed her car keys and walked over to the black mustang she had recently bought, before quickly cranking the car and speeding towards Seattle.

You could say that Luna Star was no longer afraid of cars, or speed limits. For the girl herself was going at ungodly speeds, ignoring the flashes of the car accident that would fly through her brain every time a car had passed her. She arrived at the abandoned warehouse that Victoria had told her to meet her at.

Luna got out of the car, looked around, before entering the building. She knew she was here alone, for she couldn't sense Victoria. The blonde stood there for thirty minutes, and then an hour before Victoria finally entered the building.

"I'm so sorry that I was late, love, but I brought you a treat." Victoria held a gentle smile on her face as she sauntered up to the blonde who held the same facial expression as the redhead. "Now, I know it's a bit much, but I thought that maybe it would help you." Victoria showed the girl a black cooler. Luna furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at it.

"A cooler?" Luna asked. Victoria smirked at the newborn that she had come to adore greatly. In a sense, Luna felt like Victoria's child. Victoria wanted to protect Luna at all cost. The redhead knew that sooner or later the Cullen's were going to come back, they always did. So, she had to get Luna on her side. It was for her own good. That Hale boy was only going to hurt her again, and Victoria would rip apart anyone that dared talked to Luna in the wrong way or even touch her the wrong way. If you hurt Luna, then you were definitely a goner. Victoria didn't quite understand her care towards the blonde, but it brought a smile to her lips.

"Not just any cooler, sweetheart." Victoria told her before opening the cooler revealing tons of blood bags. Luna looked at it with wide eyes. "I know you don't like to feed on humans. I know you don't like to kill, so, I thought this would help. So, now you can be around Isabella whenever, and if you feel tempted, you can just grab a blood bag and drink from it."

"I- I don't know what to say." Luna stuttered. Though really, she didn't really know how to feel. Nonetheless, Luna couldn't help but hug Victoria at the gesture. Victoria was taken by surprise at the action, but gently wrapped her arms around the small girl, hugging her back as gently as possible. "Thank you, Vic."

"It's not a problem sweetheart." They pulled away and Victoria's hands were placed on Luna's shoulders, a smirk covering her face. "Now, tell me more about the whole heightening and decreasing senses situation."

857 words

857 words

Authors note: I can't even- Luna, VICTORIA'S THE BAD GUY WHAT'RE YOU DOING? :,)

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH