𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

EPILOGUE:GOODBYES AND BLURRY VISIONS

EPILOGUE:
GOODBYES AND BLURRY VISIONS

THEY WERE ALL BACK at the Cullen household, saying their goodbyes. Luna was currently hugging the Denali's bye as Jasper talked with Peter and Charlotte.

"You'll come and visit again soon, I hope." Kate smiled as she pulled away from the hug. Luna nodded her head.

"Absolutely I will. I love it up there." Luna promised the blonde. She turned to Tanya, hugging the girl as well.

"If you need anything at all." Tanya told her. Luna smiled as she nodded her head.

"I will call."

"You better." Carmen spoke as she smiled at the blonde before pulling her into a hug. When the Denali's left, she turned just in time to see Renesmee running up to her. Luna chuckled before picking the girl up and spinning her around.

"Hello, my dove." Luna smiled, giving the little girl a kiss on the cheek.

"We're going to be okay now, right?" Renesmee asked. Luna smiled as she nodded her head.

"Mhm, we sure are." Luna turned her head to see Edward looking at her. She smiled before looking at Renesmee. "I think someone wants to see you." Renesmee followed her eye line before smiling widely at her father. Luna put her back on the ground and watched as she ran up to her father. Luna smiled after her before walking up to the porch to join Alice. A smirk suddenly overcame Alice's face as she looked over at Edward and his family. The smile on Edward's face confirmed that Alice could once again see their future.

Luna turned her head to look at her husband. She watched as he said goodbye to Charlotte and Peter. The said couple turned to look at Luna, giving the girl a small wave to which she returned before they left. Jasper turned to face her, a smile on his face that brought one to hers. She placed a hand on Alice's shoulder before walking back down the steps to meet him halfway. Luna smiled up at him as she gave him a quick kiss.

"I officially hate the Volturi." Luna spoke as she looked up at him, a small smile playing at her lips. Jasper smirked as he looked down at her.

"You're just now deciding that you hate them? It must take a lot for you to hate someone then." Jasper mused. Luna let out a soft chuckle.

"Depends on the person I guess." She shrugged. Jasper smiled down at her before he gave her another loving kiss.

"I love you, Luna." He told her as they pulled away.

"I love you too, Jazz." Luna smiled before pulling him in for another kiss.

Meanwhile, Alice had a smile on her face as she watched everyone depart. The smile dwindled as a vision played through her mind. She couldn't see who it was, but she could tell the girl had blonde hair. And she somehow knew Luna, for the two were currently fighting. It changed to the girl and Alice, talking with one another and arguing about something. It changed again and the two were locking lips. The girls face was completely blurred out, but Alice knew exactly who she was. She was Alice's mate. And she had feeling this girl was going to bring a lot of trouble with her. A whole lot of trouble.

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

552 words

552 words

Authors note: And we have officially finished Damaged Goods! And though their story is somewhat over, you'll be able to see it in the sequel to this book!

I have decided that little Alice needs someone and decided to make it a sequel to the story due to the fact that Luna will in fact be a big part in the story!

I will post another chapter so that you all know when the sequel is up! I hope that you have all enjoyed Damaged Goods! Stay safe! I hope to see you all again in one of my other stories!

Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH