𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN:BACK HOME

BACK HOME

THE TWO ARRIVED BACK at the Cullen household and Luna was surprised by the many vampires that were now residing in the residence. Jasper took their stuff to his room whilst Luna stayed downstairs to greet everyone. She walked up to the Denali's last with a small smile.

"I was wondering where you went." Kate spoke as she pulled Luna in for a hug. A sad smile fell on Luna's face.

"Well, this is the week when it happened." Luna sighed as she pulled away. When she and Jasper had visited the Denali's earlier on in the year, Luna had told them of what had happened. Luna then gave Tanya a hug and then Carmen. She and Eleazar shared a simple nod with one another before she glanced around the room.

"Right, so what did I miss."

"A lot." Kate mused. "We found out that Bella is a shield."

"Oh is she now?" Luna asked, cocking an eyebrows as she sat down beside Kate. Kate smirked with amusement.

"Oh, and apparently Aro has his own witnesses. You missed it. Edward asked us all to fight and it was like one of those inspirational scenes in movies. So, basically if it comes down to it we all agreed to fight. Except for Alastair." Kate muttered the last part with the roll of her eyes. "And Dracula one and two are obnoxious."

"Is it the accent? Personally that was my favorite part." Luna mused with a smile.

"Hey, we can't forget the part where you sent Garret over here on his ass because he underestimated your power." Tanya spoke up, amusement clear in her voice.

"We should forget that." Garret piped up. Luna let out an amused chuckle.

"I'm sorry I missed it. Bella is at her father's with Nes and Edward I assume?" Luna asked. Kate nodded her head.

"You're not going to join them?" Garret asked with a small frown. Luna shook her head.

"I don't do Christmas after the accident." Luna told him. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, Luna elaborated. She barely knew Garret, but she liked him and she trusted him enough to let him hear her back story. She blocked out everyone's hearing except for the Denali's and Garret's. "Basically, when I was still human I got into this accident on my birthday which is two days before Christmas. I was the only survivor of the crash and ever since then, I haven't celebrated Christmas."

"When did this happen, if you don't mind me asking." He quickly added, seeing the stern look Kate gave him.

"Two years ago. That's why I wasn't here, I was visiting their graves up in Phoenix." Luna explained before stopping her gift. She looked at Garret who had an open mouth as if he were going to ask something else. Luna cocked an eyebrow at him.