𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR:HUSBAND AND WIFE

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR:
HUSBAND AND WIFE

"ARE YOU SURE I look alright? It's not too much?" Luna asked, looking at herself through the mirror. She was currently in her wedding dress and her nerves were skyrocketing. "I mean with the hair and make-up-"

"Luna, shut up. You look gorgeous." Bella told her.

"Besides, today is the one day that you're allowed to dress up extra, and I'm not going to let you talk yourself out of it." Rosalie smiled at her.

"Once you're done putting yourself down, we have a wedding to attend to." Alice stated. Luna smiled at her before letting out a deep breath and nodding her head. Charlie then entered the room, cleaned up nicely. He looked at her and he rose his eyebrows.

"Well don't you look gorgeous." Charlie complimented. Luna smiled as she turned to face him.

"Thank you, Charlie."

"Well, we'll see you out there in five!" Alice squeeled before she, Rosalie, and Bella all left the room to go to the reception. Charlie hooked her arm in his and looked down at the girl that had become his second daughter.

"You ready?"

"To get married or to walk down the aisle and hope I don't embarrass myself?" Luna asked with a small smile. "Both nervous and excited."

"Well, I'd be a little worried if you weren't nervous." Charlie retorted. Luna chuckled softly.

"Thanks for doing this for me, it means a lot." Luna told him, looking up at him with a grateful smile.

"Of course. I'm happy to do it." Charlie reassured. When she could hear the music, her nerves only grew more. But as soon as she saw her husband-to-be, her nerves all washed away. He was dressed in a nice tux and he wore a full smile on his face. When he turned his head to look at Luna, his whole body melted under her gaze. She looked absolutely beautiful, and he was glad that in only a few minutes, she was officially going to be his wife. Wife. That was a word he loved to say when it came to her.

Luna's eyes were sorely on Jasper's, a smile was on her face as she grew closer and closer to him. Finally, after what felt like the longest fifteen seconds of her life, Charlie gave her away to Jasper who took her hand and helped her up the two steps and onto the platform. Luna looked up at him, her contacted green eyes―︎them being contacted due to Charlie, Jessica, Mike, Angela, and Eric being there―︎met his golden ones.

"You look gorgeous, darlin'." Jasper softly told her. Luna smiled.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Luna responded. The minister started to speak, and Luna so desperately wanted him to stop speaking and just pronounce them husband and wife. Finally, after what felt like forever, it was time for the two to repeat after the minister.

"I, Jasper, take you Luna, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

The minister looked at Luna before repeating his words. "I, Luna, take you Jasper, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

And then, it was time for the rings. They were so close that Luna was almost bouncing on her feet. Jasper placed the ring on her ring finger that was on her left hand before repeating the words: "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

Luna copied his actions as well as his words. "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." And just like that, his lips immediately locked with hers, kissing her passionately and lovingly. Luna smiled as she kissed him back, everyone cheering for the new married couple that had been through hell and back. Jasper pulled away and looked at her with the most loving look.

"I love you, Luna."

"I love you too, Jazz." Luna responded before giving him another kiss.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

"You're so lucky." Jessica told her. "I mean, who would've known that the quiet Luna Star would capture the heart of the infamous Jasper Hale."

"Yeah, who would've known." Luna mused.

"You look gorgeous, Luna. We're all really happy for you." Angela spoke before pulling the girl into a hug. Luna smiled as she hugged the girl back.

"Thank you, Ange."

"I hope you don't mind me stealing away my wife for a moment." Jasper's voice sounded. Luna's face immediately brightened at his voice.

"Oh no, not at all. Take her away." Jessica quickly gushed out. Jasper sent her the smallest of smiles before hooking his arm within Luna's.

"May I have this dance?" Jasper asked, removing his arm from hers as he held out a hand for her. Luna placed her hand in his.

"Of course." The two danced with one another, Jasper occasionally twirling Luna before bringing her back into his arms.

"How does it feel to be a married man?" Luna joked with a smile on her face.

"As long as I'm with you, I'll forever be happy. Married to you or not, though I must say it is kind of nice." Jasper smirked

"Such a way with words." Luna smiled. Jasper smirked at her before leaning down and giving her a kiss. When she pulled away, he spun her around once more before she was facing him again. "So, are you really not going to tell me where we're going?"

"That's a surprise." Jasper responds.

"You can't even give me like a hint?" Luna pouted.

"I could, but why would I do that?" Jasper asked with a smirk. Luna huffed.

"You're lucky I love you."

"That I am, darlin'. That I am."

1,016 words

1,016 words

Authors note: THEY'RE FINALLY MARRIED! IM SO HAPPY🥺

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH