𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR:JASPER HALE

JASPER HALE

"HEY? THAT'S ALL YOU have to say?" Luna snapped, slamming her bedroom door shut behind her. Jasper couldn't help but flinch. "You left all of sudden, didn't even tell me yourself, you had to get your sister to tell me you all were leaving. Do you understand how fucked up that is, Jasper?"

"Luna-"

"Nope. Shut up. I'm talking." Luna growled. "You decide to walk into my life, you allow me to spill my entire heart out to you, and then you just up and leave without saying so much as a goodbye. Jasper, you knew I had abandonment issues, you knew I felt like a burden, and you promised me. You promised me twice that you wouldn't leave! I told you not to break promises that you couldn't keep! I told you that everyone eventually leaves, but you still promised! And when you left, I was vulnerable. I had to deal with the one year anniversary of my families deaths by myself because Bella was too goddamn depressed to leave her room!

"You broke me more than anyone else that I have ever met! And that's saying a lot. You didn't give a damn about my feelings. You didn't give a damn about me. Jasper, I tried to kill myself because of you! But then Victoria showed up and bit me. And now I'm this. I'm something that I never wanted to be! And all of that is because of you! Not Edward, not Bella, not Victoria, you. And now after, what? Six months? You have the decency to waltz into my room expecting me to act like none of that ever happened? Well, guess what, fuck you Jasper Hale. I wish I would have never met you. I wish I would have never come to this stupid town."

Luna Star was angry. Jasper had never seen the girl so angry before and it frightened him. He wanted to say something, he wished he could find the right words to make her understand, but he couldn't. He felt stupid for doing such a thing. Luna had been nothing but good to him. She was kind, and sweet, and understood when he needed time to himself. But now, she was angry. Being an angry newborn was not a good combination.

"Luna, I'm sorry."

Luna let out a humorless laugh. "You're sorry?! You don't get to be sorry, Jasper. Please, go back to wherever the hell it was you were, I don't want to see your face."

"Luna-"

"Jasper, get out!" Luna shouted. Hearing Luna's voice all the way from outside, Jacob had made his way up the steps.

"You heard her, she told you to leave." The wolf told the vampire. Jasper held a guilty look and a desperate pleading was forming in his eyes, but Luna couldn't look at him. Her red eyes were almost black with anger, a layer of gloss painting them as she could feel a dry sob forming in her throat. Jasper left the room, sharing a glare with the wolf before glancing back at Luna who had her back facing him. He left the home and when Luna heard the front door close, she fell to her knees with a mouth covering her hand. Sobs escaped her throat, the tears staying inside of her eyes wanting a way to break free but not knowing how.

Jacob kneeled down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. Luna clung onto him for dear life as sobs continued to rack through her body. Jacob ran a hand down her hair as he placed his chin on top of her head. The two had never been as close as he and Bella, but they knew each other well enough that the situation wouldn't be awkward.

"It'll be okay, L. It's going to be okay." He whispered, and Luna could only hope that the wolf was right.

" He whispered, and Luna could only hope that the wolf was right

649 words

Authors note: oKAY LUNA. Also, sorry for the shorter chapter, but I just wanted this chapter to be the argument between them, even though Luna doesn't really give him a chance to speak.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH