Happy Anniversary

**I do NOT own these characters or pictures (they were found on Google and Pinterest) , this book was inspired by the original Teen Titans show**
💎💙Hey everyone!!! Nice to meet you, I'm Lex!!! Thank you so much for finding interest in my book, I really hope you enjoy it!!! I have also written a 2nd book to 'Titans Forever' and it's called 'Titans Forever & Ever' so please check it out!!! If you have any recommendations please leave them down in the comments or dm me :)💎💙

I wake up to someone knocking on my door like Satan himself is after them. I get up from my bed and put my hood on. I float to the door and open it. "Good morning friend! It is the day from our past where we have met" Starfire says really loudly. "Good morning, lets go to the living room" I say while yawning. That's right, today is our Anniversary. 4 years ago today we met in downtown Jump City. She nods and zips her way through the living room while I float slowly to greet them.

     "Good morning Raven" Robin says eagerly. "Morning Ravennnnnnnn!" I hear Cyborg yell from the kitchen. "Morning Rae" I hear Beast Boy say while coming from his room. "Morning everyone" I say as I look at all of them. I go over to the kitchen and I see my Herbal Tea cup on the counter, I look in it and it's already filled and steaming. I didn't make this, who did? I taste it and it taste just the way I make it. Whoever made this has watched me closely, I make my tea very difficult. Honey, mint leaves, sugar, cinnamon, creamed milk, and with crushed vanilla beans. "Sooooooo how's the tea Raven?" I hear Beast Boy say as he stands in front of me.

    "You made this?" I ask cocking my head to the side. He smiles ear to ear and I return the smile. "Yoooo!!! It's our Anniversary of meeting each other, we met each other 4 years ago!!! Where's the presents?!" Cyborg says while running around the couch. Oh no, I forgot to get presents. Beast Boy just made me tea, so that was his gift for me. "Guys, I'll be right back I left something in my room" I say and they nod at me and I fly to my room. I need to get some presents. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I say as a laser gun, tools, chocolates, and clothes for Silky appear in front of me.

      I use my magic to pick up all the gifts and start flying to the Living room as the gifts float behind me. As I entered the living room I hear 'thank you' and 'yes!!'. "Happy Anniversary guys!" I say trying to smile. I hand Robin the laser gun, Cyborg the car tools, Beast Boy the chocolates, and Starfire the clothes for Silky to play dress up with. "You have gotten clothes for the Silky! Thank you very much Raven!" Starfire says as she hugs me and squeezes the breath out of me.

    I smile at her and she grabs something from  a drawer and it's a book that I could write spells in, "Thanks Starfire" I say as she grabs Silky and heads to her room. "Thanks Raven, I really needed these tools for the car" Cyborg says while handing me white roses. "Thanks" I say as I grab the flowers. "Where did you find this laser gun Raven? Thank you so much. This must have cost a fortune" I hear Robin say as he examines the last gun. "It was nothing" I say as I smile. "Mmmm this chocolate is sooooooo good, caramel is my favorite, Thanks Raven" he says while stuffing his face full of chocolate. "Hey Rave, I have something for you" Robin says and he pulls out something from his pocket.

     It's a silver bracelet that has my name on it. "Let me put it on" he says as he grabs my hand and puts the bracelet on me. "Thanks Robin" I smile at him and he looks down while blushing. "No problem" he says while looking down at my blue cloak. We stand there in awkward silence until Cyborg bursts in the living room. "Heyyyyyyyy I bought a movie! Lets watch it" he says while smiling. Everyone sits on the couch.

    Even Silky, the little maggot isn't too bad but when Silky and Starfire are together, forget about eating lunch. The worst part is, is when Starfire gives him a bath. You may think that is not a big deal, but you have never seen her give Silky a bath. A normal bath is with hot soapy water but with her and Silky, it's Starfire licking Silky with her tongue. Yeah that's right, I just said that, HER TONGUE! The thought of that just makes me want to vomit. Starfire still doesn't understand the Earthly ways of giving a normal bath. I feel someone touch my face and I automatically know who it is. Beast Boy. "Hey Rae Rae, how has your morning been so far?" He says. He's aggravating me as usual. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" I say while my magic removes his hands from my face and he gets slammed into the couch. "I'm fine" I say while grabbing my tea.

    "Hahahahahahahaha BB got slammed by a little girl!" I hear Cyborg say while laughing historically. I glare at him and he stops. I find everyone staring at me. "What?" I mumble. "Oh, uh, nothing" Robin says while flipping his eggs. "Anyone want any eggs or bacon for breakfast?" Robin says cheerfully. "Gross! Dude I've been those animals!" I hear Beast Boy say. "Hehehe" I chuckle. "What was that Rae Rae?" Beast Boy says while he grins and starts moving his eyebrows up and down. I roll my eyes and lift my feet off the ground and start to float while I drink my tea.

    "I would like the eggs and the fried pig please Robin" I hear a soft voice say which was Starfire. "Coming right up Star" Robin says instantly. I see Cyborg head over to the refrigerator and drinks the milk straight out of the carton. "Are you serious?" I say aggravated. "We will buy some more Raven, hahahaha, you mad or nahhh?" He says while taunting me with the milk. I feel my eyes start to glow red and I give a smirk. His face loses the smile and his eyes get big. "Umm, I'll be right back" he started running into the living room. I finish my tea and I'm suddenly pulled  back down to the floor by my cloak. I see Beast Boy putting my cloak on and I try to grab it but he moves and I can't get it. "Look Rae Rae I'm a vampire" he says while putting the hood of my cloak up.