Blueprints

It's been 2 months since Valentine's Day, and we've been busier than ever trying to control the amount of criminals roaming around in Jump City. Surprisingly, it's been fairly quiet today, and today, is the day Garfield and I design our future home. "Alright B and Rave, first off, what's he landscape going to be like where we're going to build your house?" Cyborg asks while holding a pen in his hand.
    "It's actually pretty similar to here, except it's more of a wooded area and there's a creek near by it" Garfield says. "We should build your house higher off the ground in case there's a flood or something and it causes the creek to rise, how many floors do you want?" Cyborg asks. Garfield looks at me and then replies with "2." "What about the Alert System like we have here in the tower?" Robin asks. "We'll need to install one" I say back to him.
        "Let's start with the landscaping, is there anything you want outside?" Cyborg asks. "Do you want a pool Rae?" Garfield asks and I nod my head yes. "Cy could you draw like a rectangular pool and then a small circular hot tub beside it?" Garfield asks. We all gather around Cyborg and watch him sketch it out. "How's this?" He asks. "Perfect" Garfield says. "We'll definitely need a garage too" Garfield adds. Cyborg starts sketching out the garage and then he says "What room do you want to walk into when you leave the garage?" He asks. "Could you make like a hall right when you open the door and then to the right make a small laundry room and then to the left that's when you enter the living room?" I ask. "Something like this?" He asks while drawing it out.
         "Yeah that's perfect" I say back to him. "Rae do you want to add in a small library beside the bathroom on the first floor?" Cyborg asks. "Yes actually" I say with a smile appearing across my face. "We could add in like a small office or lounge beside it too" he says while drawing another square room. "Can you draw the kitchen connected to the dining room?" Garfield asks. "Yeah, did you want like a small party room on the other side of the dining room? You could put like a foosball or a pool table in it" Cyborg suggest. "Yeah we could do that, in case we have company over or something" Garfield says.
"Is it ok if I add a small gym on the first floor Rae?" Garfield asks while looking at me and I nod my head. "Could you put it here Cy?" He asks while pointing at the paper. Cyborg starts drawing on the paper and then Starfire asks "What about the design of the interior?" "We plan on going shopping for everything today if we have enough time" I say back to her. "Oh please send the pictures" she says while smiling. "Ok now that we have the first floor done, let's get started on the 2nd one" Cyborg says. We nod our and heads and he takes out a new blueprint paper.
        "How many bedrooms are we talking about?" Cyborg asks. Garfield and I remain quiet until he looks at me and says "1 master and 2 regular bedrooms?" I feel my face get hot and I just nod my head yes. "Can you put the master bedroom on one side of the house and the other 2 rooms on the other side?" Garfield asks. "Yeah, and how about the elevator at the end of the hall?" Cyborg suggests. "Sounds good" I reply back. Cyborg draws the bedrooms and the elevator then starts to touch up the final design. "How does this look?" Cyborg asks while showing us the blueprints.

^^^^ First Floor *Light Blue Rectangle is the Pool* *Dark blue circle is the hot tub*