Welcome Home

I slowly open my eyes as I start to wake up, expecting Beast Boy to be laying beside me. I don't see him, I sit up and begin to look around the room and that's when a green, fluffy tail catches my eye. I lean over the edge of the bed to see Beast Boy morphed into an Alaskan Husky sleeping on the floor. "Beast Boy I told you not to sleep on the floor" I say quietly. I see his eyes slowly open and he yawns while jumping on the bed with me just to curl up beside me. "Get up" I say while rubbing his back. He whines and then morphs back into himself. "I stayed in bed with you until you fell asleep, and then I got on the floor" he says while stretching.
       "I told you that you didn't have to do that" I say while getting up from bed. I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. I grab my things and I walk back into the room to put them in my bag as Beast Boy walks into the bathroom. I start to zip up my bag and I feel Beast Boy put his arms around me. "Beast Boy what are you doing?" I say while sighing. "I'm sorry I hurt you, is your leg feeling ok?" He says while resting his head on my shoulder. "Yes it's fine, I know you didn't mean to" I say back to him. "Can you do me a favor?" He says while letting go of me. "What?" I ask. "Turn around" he says back to me. I turn around and—

         AnEuRiSm 101!!!!!!! He let's go of me and says "I know you're not going to let me do that in public so I'll just have to start doing it when we're alone

         AnEuRiSm 101!!!!!!! He let's go of me and says "I know you're not going to let me do that in public so I'll just have to start doing it when we're alone." FOR THE LOVE OF AZAR SHUT UUUUUUUP!!!!!! I feel my face start to get hot and that's when he says "So now do you want to be my girlfriend?" I turn away from him really quick because now I know I look like a tomato. He leans over my shoulder and looks at my face and starts to grin and says "Is that a yes Rae Rae?" I quickly put my hood on to cover up the fact that I'm smiling. "YAYYY!!" He squeals but then morphs into a pig because he sneezed. "Charming" I say sarcastically while looking at the green pig. "Are you ready to go now?" I say while crossing my arms. "Yup" he says as he morphs back into himself. He grabs our bags and I grab the keys and we start to walk out of our room. We walk down the hall back into the elevator and we hit the Lobby Floor button. We exit the elevator and walk up to the front desk to hand the same lady the keys. "Thank you, I hope you enjoyed your stay" she says while smiling. I walk back towards Beast Boy and we walk out to the car. "Guess what?" He says while putting our stuff back into the trunk of the car. "What?" I say back to him.
       "Only 3 more hours to go" he says while smiling. I smile back and get into the car. "I wonder what the Titans are doing" he says while turning the car on. "Wanna call them?" He says while looking at me. I nod my head and I call Starfire first. "It is the good morning friend!!!" She says as she answers my call. "Hey Star" Beast Boy and I say. "How is the vacation going?" She says while smiling. "Well it hasn't really started yet, we still have a few more hours to go before we get to his parents' house. How about your's?" I say while smiling. "It is wonderful!!! We are on the way to the park of amusement and I am ready for the candy that is made of cotton!!!" She says while clapping her hands. "And I'm ready for the sick roller coasters" Robin says while grinning.
      "What're you guys planning on doing today?" He says while looking at us. "We'll probably get to my house around 12 or 12:30 so we'll most likely go eat lunch and get everything settled in. Tomorrow we're going to go to the beach and to a party for my parents' anniversary" Beast Boy says while stopping at a red light. "Oh yes I love the water that smells like salt" Starfire says while smiling. "Alright friends we have arrived at the park of Amusement,we shall speak again soon" Starfire squeals. "Bye" we all say. "Let's see what Cy and Jinx are doing" Beast Boy says while looking at me. I call Cyborg's phone and he answers saying "Whats up girllllll!!!!" "Hey sleeping beauty!!!" Jinx says in the back ground. "Hey guys" I say while pointing the camera towards Beast Boy. "What's goin on B!?!?!" Cyborg shouts. "Almost at my parents' house, what y'all got going on for today?" Beast Boy says while smiling. "We're headin out to the mall for a bit, we might go to a party tonight and go dancing" Cyborg says while showing us the huge mall. "B did you ask her?" Cyborg whispers. "Ask me what!?" I say while glaring at Beast Boy. "Cyyyyy you weren't supposed to tell her that I told you yet!!!" Beast Boy groans. "AWWW RAVENNNNN I'M OFFICIALLY YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW NOWWWWW!!!" Cyborg shouts while wiping tears from his eyes.
"Who else did you tell?" I say while glaring at Beast Boy. "Aquaman and Mas y Menos but I swear that's it"he says while looking at Cyborg. I sigh and I look back at Cyborg, "Have fun" I say while looking at him. "Bye y'all" he says while hanging up. "Oh and my parents are going to assume your my girlfriend even though I haven't told them" he says while looking at me. "And why's that?"I ask. "Well considering the fact that your the first girl I've ever slept in a bed with and the only girl I've ever brought to my house I'm guessing that's why" he says while laughing. "So how many more hours?" I ask while looking at him.
      "Only 1" he says while smiling. "Oh and you mentioned the beach?" I said while face palming myself. "Yup. I'm going to teach you how to swim, it's easy I promise" he says while grinning. "Well Beast Boy considering the fact that you can change into 3,000 different MARINE animals that's easy for you to say" I say while crossing your arms. "Don't worry Rae I'm not going to let you drown" he says while laughing.
***1 Hour Later***