Answer The Phone

"Ow" I groan as I wake up because I fell off my bed. I look down at the sweater I'm wearing and then I remember my clothes are in the laundry room. I get up off the floor and walk into the quiet living room. I turn my head towards the kitchen looking for Beast Boy and I see all of my clothes folded neatly on the table. Beast Boy sure does act childish but I guess he does have a mature side. I grab my clothes and see a note beside them.

Went to town...be back in a bit
-BB
P.s. your welcome :)

       "Yeah, thanks... you used the wrong 'You're'" I say to myself while laughing. I grab my clothes and bring them to my room. I grab a leotard and one of my cloaks and I start to change.
      *Siren* ALERT!! ALERT!!
     I race towards the living room while trying to put my other boot on. It's Jump City's National Bank. I dart out the the trap door to get to the roof so I can zoom towards the bank. I grab my Emergency Titan phone and I try to call Beast Boy but he doesn't answer, "Beast Boy!! Meet me at the National Bank now!!!" I yell at the voicemail. I hang up as I get the bank where I see Gizmo, Mammoth, Billy Numerous and See-More. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the wicked witch of the west" Gizmo says while putting his hands on his hips. "Wait...where are the other Titans?" He says while looking around. "Don't worry about it. Get out of here" I say through clenched teeth.
"HIVE ATTACK!!!" He screams while Mammoth throws a bus at me. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!!!" I yell while catching the bus with my dark magic and launching it back at him. I dart towards Gizmo and he pulls out some kind of controller. I use my magic to destroy the controller and he's left helpless.

      He screams and starts to run away

He screams and starts to run away. I turn around to see at least 20 Billy Numerous's surrounding me. "Outnumbered huh?" He says while smirking. "Outmatched huh?" I mock him while my dark magic surrounds every single hologram of him so I can see the real Billy Numerous. "Uh oh" he says while trying to escape. I throw him into the side of the building as all of the other bodies disappear. I watch See-More climb onto the roof of the bank so I zoom towards him. His large green eye starts to glow and I see bricks flying in at me. I shoot my hand up into the air and the bricks shatter. Before I know it, Mammoth gives me a blow to the head and I feel myself start to fall...

 Before I know it, Mammoth gives me a blow to the head and I feel myself start to fall