Let It Snow (x3)

💎💎Oh the weather outside is frightful. But the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! It doesn't show signs of stopping, and I've brought some corn for popping. The lights are turned way down low. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! (Michael Bublé)💎💎

      "FRIENDS IT IS THE MONTH OF THE CHRISTMAS!!! THE FAT MAN THAT WEARS RED SHALL BRING US THE PRESENTS!!!!" Starfire shouts. "DECEMBER FIRST BABY!!!" Cyborg yells while laughing. While we're eating Breakfast, I see Cyborg dangle a mistletoe over my head and then he shoves Beast Boy into me and our lips clash together. Starfire giggles and I growl at Cyborg. "BB and Raven sitting in a tree!!! K-I-S-S" Cyborg starts to sing but my eyes glow red and he shuts his mouth. I look down at my cup of hot chocolate to see Silky helping himself to it. "Yeah Silky it's not like I was going to drink it anyways" I say sarcastically. The pink maggot looks up at me and smiles and then goes back to drinking my hot chocolate. "You and friend Beast Boy are so cute" Starfire says while giggling. "SNOWWWW!!! LETS GO PLAY IN IT!!!" Robin screams while racing towards his room to grab his jacket. "THE FROZEN WATER!!!" Starfire squeals. "Come on Rae!!" Beast Boy says while pulling on my cloak. "I need to change first" I say while teleporting myself into my room. I change into my winter cloak and I throw a long sleeved shirt with some pants on. I walk back into the living room to see all of the, dressed in their winter clothes, well, except Starfire. She doesn't really get cold, like at all. "Let's go sledding" Cyborg says while showing us the metal sled that's attached to him. "I'll pull" Beast Boy says while laughing. We all go outside and we step on the snow covered boulders. Robin climbs on Cyborg's back and Starfire and I sit on Cyborg's arms. "1, 2, 3 go!!!!" Robin shouts.

   "Weeeee!!" Starfire squeals

   "Weeeee!!" Starfire squeals. I start to laugh as we go down the hill and Beast Boy jumps into my lap as we start to go faster. "AHHHH!!!" We all scream as we tumble off of the sled and into a pile of snow. After we all pop our heads up out of the snow we burst into laughter. "AGAIN!!" We all shout. We climb back on top of the hill and Beast Boy morphs back into a dog. "1!2!3!" We all shout together. Beast Boy darts down the hill once again and this time, we go faster. "WEEEEE!!!"  Cyborg, Robin and Starfire squeal. "Can we do the skating of the ice?" Starfire asks while pointing towards the frozen water surrounding the tower. "We don't have ice skates Star" Robin says while frowning. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I say while my eyes glow white. We all stare at our feet as the ice skates slowly appear on them. "Thank you friend!!" Starfire says while clapping her hands together.
        I watch Starfire, Robin and Cyborg skate onto the ice slowly as they try to keep their balance. "Skate with me Rae" Beast Boy says while grabbing my hand. "Um I can't" I say while looking down at my feet. "Hold onto me, I won't let you fall" Beast Boy says as he wraps his arms around me and slides us onto the ice. "Ahhhh!!!! I scream as I begin to fall. Instead of hitting the ground, Beast Boy catches me in his arms. "Uh-thanks" I say while blushing. "I told you I wouldn't let you fall" he says as he kisses my cheek. I get my balance again and he slowly pushes us off into the center of the ice. "There you go" he says while laughing. "Wait!!" I say while trying to reach out towards him as he skates away from me. "Skate to me" he says while laughing. Grrrrrrrr!!! I push myself forward and the ice is so slick, I skate faster than I thought I would I dart towards Beast Boy. "Watch out!!" I shout while zooming towards him. "AHHHH!!" We both scream as we collide into each other. Beast Boy falls onto his stomach and I fall onto his back.
"I think you just broke my rib" he says out of breath. "Did you just fall me fat?" I growl. "What!?! Umm no of course not" he says nervously. "Yes you did" I say while punching his back. "Ouch Raven!!!" He says while rubbing his back. I stand up on his back as hard as I could and then I float up in the air just to see Cyborg with one of my cloaks. "What are you doing?" I say through clenched teeth. "Making a Rowman duhh" he says while crossing his eyes. "A what?" I say while raising my eyebrow. "Hehehe it is you but as a man made of snow" Starfire giggles. Beast Boy runs towards Cyborg and he rolls up 3 huge balls of ice. I see Starfire stack them on top of each other and Cyborg puts my cloak on to him. "Ta-daaaaa!!!" Beast Boy says while laughing.