Plan of Action

I wake up to Robin moving around the room. "Sorry Raven, I didn't mean to wake you up, I was just getting dressed" he says while grabbing his mask. I can tell he's worried about the mission.

"Robin

"Robin... don't stress yourself out ok? We will find Slade and he will be stopped" I say with my hand on his cheek. "Ok" he says as he puts his arms around me and squeezes me lightly. "We just need to form a plan ok?" I say while giving a smile. He kisses my cheek and we walk into the living room to meet the others. "So what's our strategy?" Starfire says as soon as we walk in the room. "Yeah what's the plan?" Cyborg says.
***DING!!!! DING!!!! ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!!***
"It'll have to wait!!" Robin says. We all race towards the middle of the living room to see what the trouble is. "Red X" Robin says. Beast Boy and I look at Starfire but we say nothing. "Let's go" Cyborg says as we dart towards the elevator. Cyborg gets in his car while Starfire, Beast Boy and myself fly. I watch Robin get on his motor cycle as we go over the water to the downtown area. In less than 3 minutes we see X in the middle of the street.

"Titans, how lovely to see you all again" he says while laughing

"Titans, how lovely to see you all again" he says while laughing. "What do you want?" Robin says while pulling out his staff. "Just to see you all again of course, thanks for the Reunion but I have to run" he says while fleeing the scene. Robin attacks first then Cyborg. X throws a small hand grenade and both Robin and Cyborg go down. "Red X you told me you did not do the evil things any longer!!!!!!!" Starfire screams.