A Brother's Love

💎💎💎Rorek's POV (He has a Nolian Accent; British+Australian Accent Mix...p.s. if you haven't figured it out yet, his Nolian language is English words but spelled and said backwards...use it to find the secret message)💎💎💎

         "We have 16 and a half hours left to save Raven. Before I begin the spell, are any of you blood related to her or know anyone that is?" I ask the Titans. "No, we're just her friends" Robin says. "She has a mom but she lives in Azarath" Beast Boy says. "She said the reason she didn't die is because her mother took her place..." Red X says. "That must have been why she gave Raven her powers" Beast Boy says while looking at Raven. "What is her mother's name?" I ask Beast Boy. "Arella" he answers back. No wonder I feel such a strong connection to her. "Never mind, I don't need a blood relative anymore. Arella was my mother as well" I say while grabbing Raven's hand. They all stare at me in shock and I say "Back up, I'm going to try to reach Raven, whatever you do, do not touch me or Raven at any time" I say while I put both of my hands on her.
        I open my eyes and I see that I'm in Raven's head. "Raven" I call out. I turn my head to see Raven laying on her side. "Raven, it's Rorek, I've come to bring you back to your body" I say walking towards her. "No!!!" She screams. I stop right there in my tracks as I see the ground beneath us crumble, it appears that we are on some sort of cliff. "Raven, you're going to have to walk towards me, I can't come to you, the bridge will break" I say while trying not to move. "My powers aren't working, I'll fall" she says while tears stream down her face. "Raven you have to walk across the bridge. We have to get you home, we don't have enough time" I say while holding out my hand towards her. "I'm scared" she says as she slowly moves across the bridge. "It's ok darling, look at me" I say while staring into her eyes.
       Oh no. "Rorek!!" She screams as the ground beneath her falls. She's grabs the crumbling rocks as she dangles form the edge of the cliff. "Raven hold on, I'm coming!!" I yell as I creep towards her. I edge closer so I'm almost touching her and I say "Raven grab my hand." "No!! I'll fall if I let go" she says while gripping onto the crumbling rocks. "Raven, you have my word I won't drop you, trust me" I say as I reach out my hand. She hesitates and then she latches on. "I've got you darling" I say as I pull her up. She tries to stand up, but she's too weak and she collapses. I pick her up and I carry her off the bridge. "Raven keep talking to me love, this is your mind after all" I say while trying to keep her awake.
We walk into a green and purple room. "Is this the right way?" I ask her while watching her open her eyes. "Rorek this is where my demons are" she says while grabbing onto me. I see a ball of fire heading towards us so I shove Raven behind me.

I use my white magic to destroy the demons surrounding us, and that's when I hear Raven scream

I use my white magic to destroy the demons surrounding us, and that's when I hear Raven scream. I snap my head around to see a man in metal holding onto her.