Back To Being Heroes

"Voodoo" I wake up to X shaking me like there's an Earthquake in the tower. "What?" I say through clenched teeth. "Hell I was just saying bye" he says while crossing his arms. "You're leaving?" I say while sitting up. "Yeah I'm going back home before the other titans get back" he says while walking towards my window. "Alright" I say while stretching. "See ya kid" he says while jumping out of my window. I look at the clock and it's 7:30. Ugh did he really have to wake me up this early? I get up and I walk into the kitchen to see Beast Boy sitting on the couch in the living room. Why isn't he in bed? He's never up this early. I walk up to the couch to see that he's asleep. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I say as he begins to levitate. I walk down the hall and into his room and lay him on his bed.
      He seriously needs to clean his room. I use my magic to straighten up his room so you can actually see the floor. I start to walk out of his room and I hear him sit up on his bed. "Rae" he says while frowning. I turn my head back around and I say "I'm going to the kitchen." Before I can step out of his room, he grabs my hand. "Let go" I say as I snatch my hand away from him. "Rae I'm sorry" he says as his ears go down.
     "Will you talk to me?" He says while grabbing my cloak. "I said let go" I say as my eyes begin to glow white. He doesn't let go. "Baby I said I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that. You didn't do anything the wrong" he says while pulling me into him. "Are you still mad at me?" He says while hugging me. I ignore him and I don't say anything. "Rae I swear I wasn't mad at you. I'm just jealous ok? I don't want you to leave me" he says while looking at me.
"You don't have a reason to be jealous" I say while looking at his shoulder. "Yes I do. He had you before I did" he says back to me. "Had. That's past tense" I say while sighing. "Rae I'm not like you. I can't hide my emotions" he says quietly. "The only reason I hide them is because when I do try to show them they always get hurt" I snap at him. I'm done talking to him right now. X said we need more shampoo so I'm just going to go to town to clear my head. "Rae I'm sorry, don't leave" Beast Boy says as he follows me down the hall. I stop in the middle of the hall and I teleport outside, onto the street in front of the tower.
That's the last time I'm going to hug him first. I grab my Titan phone to see what time it is and it's 9:00. Since everyone is coming home today I might as well stock up on things we're out of. Ok so shampoo, body wash, toothpaste and conditioner. We have plenty of food, Cyborg and Starfire make sure of that. I go into the store and walk towards the bath aisle. Strawberry shampoo for Starfire, Charcoal Shampoo for me, and 4 bottles of Ocean Breeze Shampoo for Beast Boy and Robin. Next, I grab 2 big bottles of conditioner. Then, I grab some dove body wash for me and Starfire and I grab some kind of men's body wash for Robin and Beast Boy. I walk down to the next aisle and I grab some 5 tubes of tooth paste. I turn my head towards the door and I see that it's raining. Great. I walk up to the cash register and then I hear screaming coming from outside. "Hold this" I say to the cashier as I fly outside. I hear a loud crash and I look to my right to see Cinderblock. Fantastic.

     "Hey Blockhead

     "Hey Blockhead. Over here" I say as I pick up an empty car and hurl it at him. Which doesn't do much damage because he's literally made of cinder blocks. Aww, he's mad now. I see him dart towards me and then I hear "TITANS GO!!!!"