The Ball

💎Hi guys!! I know this is an extremely long chapter but it's worth it, I pinky promise😂💎
"Rise and Shine girls!!!!"Jinx screams from the top of her lungs. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Starfire and I scream. "It's 10 AM ladies, time to eat breakfaaaaaast" she says while accidentally releasing her pink hexes. "I thought no one was more cheerful than Starfire in the morning, boy was I wrong" I say while sitting up. "You know Rae, cheerful would look good on you" Jinx says while laughing. "Cheerful is my middle name" I say sarcastically. "Glorious!!! I am ready for the ballroom dancing" Starfire squeals. "Girl same!!!!" Jinx screams. "Oh for the love of Azar, pleaaaaaseeee don't let anyone ask me to dance" I groan. "Lol girl!" Jinx laughs. "All 9 of my stomachs are growling shall we go eat breakfast?" Starfire asks. Jinx and I nod and we head into the kitchen to see all 3 of the guys eating breakfast. "Well I certainly hope you saved enough for us" Jinx says while crossing her arms. "There's plenty for all of us" Robin says while laughing. I feel something touch my boot and I look down to see Silky.

     "Morning Silky" I say as I bend down to rub the little Maggot's stomach as it squirms

"Morning Silky" I say as I bend down to rub the little Maggot's stomach as it squirms. I actually don't mind the little guy, he keeps me company sometimes when I'm in my room. "Here Raven" Robin says while handing me a plate with 2 pancakes and 3 pieces of bacon. "Thanks" I say while smiling at him. The others fix their plates and Robin sits down beside me. "Is something wrong?" I ask him. "Yeah, I haven't gotten a kiss from you yet" he says as he leans over and kisses my cheek. "Get a room you two" Jinx says as she starts to laugh. Ever since she's been around, Cyborg seems so much happier.

          "Get a room you two" I say mocking Jinx

          "Get a room you two" I say mocking Jinx. We all start laughing and that's when I see Beast Boy in the corner of my eye. I don't want to talk to him, I'm still mad. I see Jinx make eye contact with me and she gives me an evil smirk. Oh no. "Hey BB!! Can you hand me that glass of orange juice please?" She says to him. "Sure" he says as he grabs the glass, as soon as he starts walking I see pink hexes go across the room and the orange juice spills all over Beast Boy. "Oops, sorry, one of my hexes slipped" Jinx says while laughing. "Ahahaha, Beast Boy it looks like you had the accident" Starfire says while laughing. "Real funny Jinx, I told her I was sorry" Beast Boy says while walking down the hall to change his clothes. "Told ya I'm bad luck Rae" she says while winking at me. "Friends shall we do each other's hair and makeup?" Starfire says. I nod and Jinx says "Yes ma'am. I can do killer eyeshadow."
        Beast Boy comes back out of his room and sits on the couch while the rest of us clean the kitchen. It's already 12:00. "I'll be back in about 20 minutes, I'm going to get a shower" I say as I finish putting the dishes up. "Ok" they all say back.I step into the hot, steaming shower and I feel the water run down my back. It might just be me but hit water always seems to relax me almost as much as meditation does. I set a timer for 20 minutes so the other Titans can have some hot water as well. When I step out the shower I wrap one towel around my body and then one around my hair. I grab my dark blue toothbrush and brush my teeth as the towel on my head soaks up the water from my hair. I put my leotard on and then I put my cloak on and I leave the bathroom to go into the kitchen. "My turn!!!!!" Cyborg yells while racing towards the bathroom but suddenly trips and falls. "My don't think so, ladies first" Jinx says as she giggles and skips to the bathroom. "Robin, do you know why the man of the bats wants to speak with us?" Starfire says while flying into the living room. "I have no idea, I guess we'll find out later tonight" Robin says while staring out the window.
An hour goes by and almost everyone has taken their shower except Robin and Beast Boy. "Robin do you want to get in first?" Beast Boy asks. "No, go ahead" Robin says while sitting down on the couch while sighing. "Something is wrong isn't there?" I say while sitting down beside him. "I don't know, it's been 4 years and he's never thrown us a party before. I'm assuming he wants us to go on a mission for him, but I could be wrong" Robin says while looking at the invitation again. "But he's invited all of the Titans, not just us" I say. "Maybe he needs some volunteers" Robin says with a concerned look on his face. "I know he's going to expect me to go. Ever since he adopted me he expects so much" Robin says. "Robin, he trained you because he seen the potential you have. With or without powers you will always be a hero" I say while putting my hand on his shoulder. "Thanks Raven" he says while hugging me. We watch tv until Beast Boy finally gets out of the shower 2 HOURS LATER!!!!!! "I'll be back" Robin says as he kisses my forehead. I stay in the living by myself while Starfire and Jinx are in her room dressing Silky. I see Jinx and Starfire race around the corner holding the little maggot. "Doesn't the Silky look adorable?" squeals Starfire. "I picked out the outfit" Jinx says while laughing. "Very cute Silky" I say casually and he smiles at me. "Let's go do his make up Star!!" Jinx yells as they race back to his room. I go back to reading my book until I see Beast Boy standing in front of me. He sits down beside me which is very odd considering the fact that I'm mad at him, "Raven I feel terrible...Will you at least talk to me?" He groans. I ignore him and guess what the idiot does.