Silent Night

💎💎Silent night, holy night. All is calm, all is bright. 'Round yon virgin Mother and Child. Holy infant so tender and mild. Sleep in heavenly peace, sleep in heavenly peace. Silent night, holy night. Heavenly hosts sing Al-le-lu-ia. (Celtic Ladies)💎💎
23 days later and it's Christmas Eve. It's been peaceful in Jump City with the crime rate low, we're actually enjoying the holidays. All of us are here in the living room, Beast Boy and Cyborg are having a gingerbread man eating contest and Robin and Starfire are sitting on the couch together still in their pj's beside Silky.

 All of us are here in the living room, Beast Boy and Cyborg are having a gingerbread man eating contest and Robin and Starfire are sitting on the couch together still in their pj's beside Silky

          "Guys there's supposed to be a Christmas Light Festival tonight, we should go" Robin says while looking at all of us and drinking his hot chocolate. "Isn't it supposed to be like way below freezing tonight?" Cyborg asks. "Yeah there's going to be a snow storm but their having the festival in our indoor national park so we won't be stuck outside" Robin replies back. "Sounds fun" Beast Boy says while plopping down on the couch.
"Perhaps we will see the fat man dressed in red" Starfire giggles. "I am sooooo ready for tomorrow" Cyborg says while laughing. "Dude same" Beast Boy says. "What time is it?" Robin asks while reaching for the remote. "12:30 p.m." Starfire replies back. "No wonder I'm hungry" Beast Boy says while crossing his arms. "You just ate a ton of cookies. How could you possibly be hungry?" I ask while rolling my eyes at him. "I only ate 67" he says while crossing his arms. "Only 67? Such a small number" I say sarcastically.
       "It's alright B I'm hungry too, y'all want breakfast for lunch?" Cyborg says while smiling. I shrug my shoulders letting them know that I don't care about anything (except books and waffles) and they all zoom into the kitchen except Beast Boy, he runs off to his room. "RAVENNNN!!!!" He yells from down the hall. "What?" I groan. "Come here" he yells. "No" I say as I go back to reading my book. "Please Rae Rae" he yells back. I roll my eyes and I march down the hall and into his room. "What is it?" I ask as he shuts the door. He grins and he picks me up off my feet and leans me up against the wall.
"I love you" he says as he smiles and kisses my lips. "You pick the most random times to do this, you know that?" I say as I return the smile. "Only because you won't let me do it in front of anybody. And you better say it back" he says while squinting his eyes. "Or what?" I say tauntingly. "Or...or I'll steal your innocence" he says while laughing. "There's nothing innocent about me" I say while showing him my demon eyes playfully. "You're the most innocent person to me" he says while planting another kiss on my lips.
I feel my face start to get hot as I try to break eye contact. "Ouuuuwwweeeee look at my Rae Rae blush" Beast Boy says while laughing. I grin and snap my fingers as he morphs into a rat. "Ouwwee look at my rat" I say mockingly with less enthusiasm than when Beast Boy had said it. He morphs back into himself and starts
laughing. "I used to think that you weren't funny" he says while laughing. "I still think you're not funny" I say plainly. "What!? You know I'm funny, you just have a lot of practice at keeping a straight face" he says while sticking his tongue out at me.
       "Check this out. What did the Frenchman say to the other Frenchman?" Beast Boy says excitedly. I sigh but say nothing and he replies back "I don't know I don't speak French." He bursts into laughter as I still keep my same, neutral face. "You're such an idiot" I say while rolling my eyes. "Exactly" he says as he smiles at me. "I thought you were hungry" I say while looking at the door. "I am but I needed some attention first" he says as he gives me his signature smile. "I give you more attention then I give my inner demons, that's saying a lot coming from me" I say while showing him my magic mirror as it gives a death scream. "Uhh why did it just make that sound?" Beast Boy says as his eyes get big.
      "It wants to get out" I say playfully as 2 more eyes appear on my face and glow red. "It'll have to wait, I smell waffles" Beast Boy says while drooling. "COME GET YA WAFFLES!!!! FRESH AND HOT WAFFLES!!!!!!!" Cyborg shouts while I hear Starfire giggling. "WAFFLES" I scream as I zoom towards the kitchen, getting there before Beast Boy. "I sit next to Starfire while she sits beside Robin and holds out her plate to Cyborg. He stacks 15 waffles on her plate and asks "Waffles Raven?" "Yes please" I say while I hear my jaws crack as I try to smile. He places 2 giant waffles on my plate and then turns to Beast Boy. "How many ya want B?" Cyborg says while grabbing another plate of waffles. "All of em" Beast Boy says while laughing. Cyborg stacks 10 waffles on Beast Boy's plate as he stacks 20 on his.
        "This is magnificeeeent" Starfire sings while grabbing her mustard bottle. She has some kind of thing with mustard, don't ask, but I don't think she understand that most humans don't drink mustard straight from the bottle, or at all to be exact. "Here you go Silky" Robin says as he lays a waffle in Silky's bowl and then drizzles syrup on it. I watch the pink maggot squirm across the floor and to his bowl. I'm starting to think that Starfire actually is his mom, he's got an appetite just like her. Azar knows she can eat her own weight every few hours.
"Alright so tomorrow morning I'm waking up bright and early because ITS CHRISTMAS and I'm making our little family a HUUUUGE feast. How's pie for breakfast tomorrow?" Cyborg yells. "PIEEEEE!!!!" We call scream. "Can me and Beast Boy help?" Robin says while getting another waffle. "Duhhh!!! I need 2 more master chefs!!!" Cyborg says while laughing. "But no girls in the kitchen" Cyborg says quietly while eyeing Starfire and I. "Are you the sexist?" Starfire says while crossing her arms.
"You and Raven can't cook at all it taste like sh" Cyborg shuts up as Starfire's eyes turn into neon emeralds and my eyes glow red. "It taste like what Cyborg?" Robin says while putting his arm on Beast Boy's shoulder and starts laughing. "I THINK THE PANCAKES RAVEN MADE WERE QUITE ENJOYABLE WITH THE MUSTARD!!!!!!" Starfire shouts which sends Cyborg sliding onto the kitchen floor. "Our girls are scary" Beast Boy says while covering up his mouth to hide his smile.
       "Cyborg is a Klorbag. Friend Raven would you like to assist me in making the Glorg?" Starfire says while giving a death stare at Cyborg and then smiling at me. "Uh what's a glorg?" I ask. "It is the cream that is iced from my home planet" she giggles. "Umm...sure?" I say hesitantly. "EEEEK!!!!" She squeals in excitement. We all start to clean up and straighten up the kitchen. Cyborg washes the dishes while Robin dries them, I use my magic to put them up, Starfire wipes the counter and Beast Boy straightens up the barstools.
         "What time is the Christmas Light Festival again?" Cyborg asks. "At 7:30, their supposed to light up Jump City, I think that'll be pretty cool to see. Their having games there all day though" Robin replies back. "May we please go play the games?" Starfire asks. "Yeah we can leave early if you all want too" Robin says. "I think we got 4 'Yes's' and a 'I don't care'!!!!!" Cyborg shouts as everyone laughs. "We better wear warm clothes though" Beast Boy says while looking out the window. I follow his look and I seen the dark but beautiful sky.
"At least we'll be inside most of the time" I say while looking at the Titans. "Yeah, I'm about to go put some clothes on" Robin says while walking towards his room. We all shake our heads and go to our rooms. I put on some black skinny jeans with my black boots and of course black hoodie along with my gloves. I quickly comb through my hair and I brush my teeth. I walk into the living room to meet up with the other Titans. We all stare at Starfire because she's still wearing her uniform and has only added a scarf.
"Uh- Star it's going to be really cold" Robin stutters. "Earthlings do not wear the scarf for the necks when the temperature is low?" She asks innocently. "Come on" I say while grabbing her hand and walking towards her room. "Let's look in your closet" I say while walking to the corner of her room. I pick some green leggings, a white sweater, a purple jacket with fur, gloves and a black beanie for her to wear. "Oh thank you friend" she says while smiling. "You're welcome" I say as I walk out of her room so she can change. I walk into the living room once again to see the boys talking. "We need to buy her some more winter clothes" I say plainly. "The girl doesn't ever get cold" Cyborg says while laughing. We turn around to see a warmly dressed Starfire and she says "I am ready now." We all get inside of the elevator and go down to the garage. We get into Cyborg's car and sit down in our normal seats.
Cyborg driving, Robin in the passenger seat, and Beast Boy sitting between me and Starfire. I look at the clock on the radio and it's 4:45, we still have a while before the lights come on.
**25 Minutes Later**
       We're finally at the National Park and all you can hear is laughing and Christmas music. "If I hear Jingle Bells one more time I'm going to throw up" I say bluntly. "I love the bells that jingle and the song" Starfire giggles. "Raven let's do that" Beast Boy says while he points at an artist that's smiling at us. "Do what exactly?" I reply. "He's painting goofy pictures of people" He says while laughing. "Well if it isn't the Teen Titans" We turn around to see Aqualad and Mas y Menos. "Haha what's going on big dog?" Cyborg says while shaking Aqualad's hand. "Hola Señores!!!" Mas y Menos say at the same time. "It's been a while" Robin says while smiling. "Oh hello the cute identical earthlings!!!" Starfire squeals as she picks Mas y Menos up. "I would make the lip contact with you so I could communicate in your language but Robin said that the lip contact means something else" she giggles. They sight in awe, every time they see her they fall more in love with her. "It's good to see all of you again" Speedy says while shaking hands with Robin. "Same to you Speedy" Robin says back.
           "Well if it isn't the walking talking robot" We turn our heads to see BumbleBee. "Alive and standing what's up girl?" Cyborg says. "Me and the boys were about to go to the concession stands. You in?" She replies back. "Awww yeahhhh" Cyborg laughs. "Meet y'all back here at 7:30" Cyborg says to us. We nod our heads and he leaves with Aqualad, BumbleBee and Mas y Menos. "So we'll all meet here at 7:30?" Beast Boy asks. "That's the plan" Robin says while looking at Starfire. We watch them walk off and I ask "So what did you want to do?" "Come on" he says while grabbing my arm. We walk over the friendly painter and he says "Merry Christmas!! Would you like a painting?" "Yes please" Beast Boy says while handing him $30.
"Thank you. Let me take your picture and the painting will be ready in 30 minutes" he says while grabbing his phone. Beast Boy pulls me closer to him and the artist says "Ok, 1...2...3" and he snaps the picture. We leave him to his painting and we walk through the crowd until we're stopped by a clown. A clown? At a Christmas Festival? Not weird at all... "Have ya ever seen a dancing Monkey? Just $25 and you'll see him perform!!" The clown says while he toots his red nose. "I date a monkey that talks, he's green too" I say plainly while poking Beast Boy. Beast Boy laughs and shifts into a monkey as he climbs onto the clown. The clown laughs and Beast Boy jumps down beside me and morphs back into himself. The clown waves bye and we walk off. "That was weird" I say quietly.
        "You don't like clowns?" Beast Boy asks. "Not at all" I reply back. "MUMBOOOO JUMBOOO!!!!" Out of instinct Beast Boy and I snap our heads to the side ready to attack when we see Mumbo Jumbo doing magic tricks in front of a crowd of people. "Uhh- is Mumbo acting like a normal citizen and not doing anything bad!?" Beast Biy says while raising his eyebrows. "I guess he's enjoying the holidays too?" I say back to him.