Reconstruction

"Rae" Beast Boy says while lightly shaking me. "Hm?" I say while rubbing my eyes. "I think everyone is awake. We should go help them clean up" he says as he kisses my cheek. I nod my head and we both get out of bed. We walk into the living room to hear complete silence. There seems to be some kind of tension between Robin and Cyborg. We walk over to Starfire sitting by herself and—

      "They have been the arguing for 60 minutes now" Starfire says quietly as Beast Boy and I hide behind her

      "They have been the arguing for 60 minutes now" Starfire says quietly as Beast Boy and I hide behind her. "I'M THE LEADER!!!!!" Robin shouts while looking at Cyborg. "AND I'M THE OLDEST!!!!!" Cyborg screams back at him. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!" Robin screams even louder. "IT'S 4 FEET TALL AND LIKES TO BOSS EVERYONE AROUND" Cyborg shouts."Umm...guys?" Beast Boy says quietly. "WHAT!?!?!" They both shout. "Uh-whats going on?" I ask while raising my eyebrow. "Batman's sidekick wants to order the same couch we had before" Cyborg says while glaring at Robin. "I'LL SHOW YOU A SIDEKICK" Robin shouts while pouncing on Cyborg. They both start rolling on the ground and slapping each other, while I find this quite hilarious, Beast Boy and Starfire stare at them in disbelief.
"Guys cut it out" Beast Boy says while trying to pull them apart. I see Robin sweep Beast Boy off his feet and now all 3 of them are fighting. "Friend Raven, shall we do the breaking up of the fighting?" Starfire says while looking at me. "I'm not getting scratched by Beast Boy's claws" I say while crossing my arms. I look over to see Beast Boy on top of Robin. Please don't let this escalate. Robin throws Beast Boy at the wall and then he jumps on Cyborg. "Friend Raven are you sure we do not need to stop the fighting?" Starfire asks while looking at me. "I got a better idea" I say while smirking. I motion her to come here and I whisper "Let's do a little prank so they'll stop fighting. Let's fight each other." "Hehehe I shall pretend to be the angry" Starfire giggles quietly.
"1-2-3!!" I say. "I HATE THE BLUE COLOR IT DOES NOT GO WITH YOUR COMPLEXION!!!!!" Starfire shouts while her eyes begin to glow. "YOUR HAIR IS ALWAYS NAPPY AND YOU'RE AGGRAVATING" I scream back at her as I shove her into the wall. "GRRRRRR!!!" Starfire screams. I see her hands light up with starbolts and I levitate up into the air and say "Azarath Metrion" but I'm cut off by all of the guys screaming. "Stop it!!!!" The boys scream while stepping between me and Starfire. I look at Starfire and we both begin to smile. She starts to laugh and I drop myself back onto the ground. "It was the prank" Starfire giggles. "Now stop acting like idiots and order a couch already" I say while crossing my arms. "That's not funny" Robin says through clenched teeth. "It is not the funny it is the hilarious" Starfire says while laughing. "Tin Man" Robin mumbles. "Sidekick" Cyborg says while smirking. "Why don't you just order the same couch and add in the new things you want?" I say through my clenched teeth. "That could work" Beast Boy smiles. "I'm not going with him" Cyborg says while crossing his arms. "I'd rather be eaten by Silky then go with you!!!" Robin shouts. "SHUT UP!!!!!" I scream.

 "SHUT UP!!!!!" I scream