Time For Fun

I wake up to the smell of coffee. I get up carefully to make sure I don't hurt my leg and I walk to my dresser to grab my brush. I quickly comb through my hair and grab one of my cloaks and make my way towards the kitchen. I see Robin and Starfire in the kitchen drinking coffee while Cyborg and Beast Boy are on the couch playing a game.

I'm actually not in the mood for herbal tea surprisingly so I go sit on the couch and watch them play their game

I'm actually not in the mood for herbal tea surprisingly so I go sit on the couch and watch them play their game. "Titans, how about we go out to the movies later tonight?" I hear Robin say. Cyborg pauses the game and says "What movie?" "A horror movie duhh" Beast Boy says while laughing. "Yes please, I love the films that make you scream in the terror" says Starfire while clapping her hands together in excitement. "I guess it's settled then, there's a movie called 'In the Dark' and it seems pretty scary, how about we go at 7:00 tonight?" Robin says while putting his phone down. I nod my head in approval and the rest of them do the same. "Bro we should go get something to eat afterwards" Beast Boy says while giving his puppy dog eyes. "You already know a robot can eat anytime" Cyborg says while laughing. "I have 9 stomachs so I as well can eat quite a lot" Starfire says while smiling. "Should we order a pizza on the way home?" I suggest. "Sounds like a plan" Robin says as he sits down on the couch. "I'm going to go to the store for a bit and pick up some candles for my spells, anyone need anything?" I say while walking towards the elevator. "Yeah you mind picking me up some motor oil for my car? I'm almost out" Cyborg says while looking at me. "Sure, I'll be back in a bit" I say while hitting the bottom floor button. "Wait on me!!" Beast boy says falling off the couch and racing towards the elevator. I use my magic to stop the doors from closing on him. "Do you need something?" I ask. "Nahh I just wanted to tag along, it's better than sitting on the couch and letting Cyborg CHEAT at this game" he says while looking at Cyborg smirk. The elevator closes and we walk outside. I see Beast Boy morph into a bird as we fly away from our small island and onto the streets of Jump City. "So what kind of stuff do you need Rae?" He says while looking at me. "I need 5 unscented white candles, matches, sage, chalk, and honey. Oh yeah, I have to pick up some motor oil for Cyborg too" I say while getting onto the sidewalk so he's not walking in the streets. "What kind of spell is it for?" He asks while getting closer to me. "It's for my mirror, it'll help keep the demons contained inside" I say while walking into the store.
     "Rae, these kind of candles?" Beast boy said while pointing to the candles that I actually need. "Yeah, thanks" I say while grabbing them. "I'll carry them, grab the other stuff you need" he says while walking towards the matches. I grab 2 boxes of matches and I pick up the sage on the next shelf. "Ow" I say as I fall down because someone stepped on my shoe while I was walking. "Sorry, I didn't see you" I say to a tall guy that looks like he's still in high school. "Watch where your going you ugly creep!!" he yells while pushing me out the way with his hands. This is exactly why I stay to myself, people are ignorant. He doesn't understand that I have the ability to send him through a portal and into hell. I hear clinking noises and I look to see Beast Boy sitting the candles down on an empty shelf. "Her name's Raven and she's not ugly. Don't touch her again" he says while baring his fangs. I didn't expect Beast Boy to say anything to him. "What was that you green freak?" The guy says while walking towards him. "Oh, you mean not do this to her?" He says while snatching me up by my cloak and pinning me up against the wall. I feel my eyes start to glow and I yell "Let me go, now! Before I hurt you!" Before I can blink I see Beast Boy morph into a tiger and let out a loud growl while showing all of his teeth. The petrified human drops me and runs out the door. Once my feet hit the floor again I rearrange my stretched out cloak while Beast Boy morphs back into his human form. "Rae, are you ok? He didn't hurt you did he?" He says while putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm ok, thank you. He's a jerk" I say while staring at Beast Boy's concerned face. "Yeah he is, don't listen people like that. Nothing he said was true" he said while looking at the door. "Except the creep part" I said while walking away. "Your not a creep, your Raven" he says while smiling. "Thanks" I say quietly as I start to walk towards the honey. I see some essential oils in the corner of my eye and I grab the one that smells like lavender, I could use it for a healing potion. "Do you know where the motor oil is?" I ask while looking at him. He nods and I follow him across the store to the car parts and he grabs a gallon of motor oil. "Ok is this all we needed?" He asks me. "Yeah I think so" I say as I walk to the cash register. We pay for our items and we get back on the side walk to walk home. I look up and my eyes lock with the guy from back at the store. "Beast Boy" I say while staring straight. It looks like he's brought some of his friends with him. "What do you guys want?" Beast boy says while setting the bags down. "I don't like your attitude, change it before your little girlfriend gets knocked to the ground again" he says while smirking. I put my hand on Beast Boy's fired up back and whisper "Watch this."