Beach Day And Date Night

"Rae" I wake up laying on Beast Boy's chest while he's rubbing my back with his hand to wake me up. "Hm?" I say while rubbing my eyes. "Let's go to the beach" he says while sitting up. "5 more minutes" I say while closing my eyes again. He picks me up off the bed and says "Nope." He sets me down on my feet and kisses my forehead and says "I'm going to go change." I nod my head and he walks out of the room with his swimming trunks. I guess I should put the bathing suit his mom bought me on underneath my clothes. I take some shorts and a short sleeve shirt out of my bag and I hurry up to put the bikini on. I slide my shirt and shorts over it as soon as Beast Boy walks in. "Ready to go?" He says while smiling and grabbing the keys. I nod my head and we walk down stairs to see his parents sitting in the living room.
     "Good morning love birds" Rita says. "Good morning" Beast Boy and I say. "Heading out to the beach?" Steve asks while walking out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee. "Yes sir" Beast Boy says while smiling. "Alright have fun, be back by 7" he says while smiling, we wave back at him and walk out the door. "Ready to learn how to swim Rae?" Beast Boy says while laughing. "Yes it sounds fun" I say while rolling my eyes. He starts to back out and then asks "Wanna go get some frozen yogurt afterwards?" "Sure" I say while smiling. Not even 15 minutes later, we arrive at the most beautiful beach. It has golden sand and clear waters, it's absolutely breathtaking. "Wow it's so pretty" I say while getting out the car. "Not as pretty as you" he says while laughing and sit causes me to blush.
     "I packed us some snacks Rae, just in case we get hungry" he says while showing me the bag he's carrying. I nod my head and I grab our towels and we walk onto the beach. "If the water is cold I'm not getting in" I say as I lay the towels out on the sand. "We'll see" he says while giggling. "I'm going to go play in the water for a bit and then I'm coming back to get you" he says while morphing into a dog and running towards the water. I pull out my book from my bag and I start to read about the different types of spells. I'm trying to focus on the spells I can use in combat. I see Beast Boy run back towards me and shakes off and then he morphs back into himself. "Water feels great Rae, I'm hungry though" he says while sitting down on the towel and grabbing his tofu.

     "You're looking pretty good in that bathing suit momma" he says while winking at me

"You're looking pretty good in that bathing suit momma" he says while winking at me. I start to laugh and he says "Want some tofu?" "Eww no thanks" I say while sticking my tongue out. He takes one last bite of his tofu and says "Come get in the water with me." "I'm reading" I say while looking at him. He snatches my book out of my hand and I say "Beast Boy!!!" Before I can blink he picks me up into his arms and starts running towards the water.

 He snatches my book out of my hand and I say "Beast Boy!!!" Before I can blink he picks me up into his arms and starts running towards the water