ROAD TRIP!! -Wait What?!

It's only been a few days since I've been back. The Titans are acting strange around me still, as if I'm a fragile glass trophy that's going to break. I had a dream about my mother last night, I was never really close to her but it's still expresses me knowing that she's gone. "Friend Raven? Won't you join us for the breakfast?" I hear Starfire say as she knocks in my door. I quickly wipe my eyes and say "Yeah I'll be there in a minute." Starfire talked to me a couple of nights ago, apologizing for not telling me she loved Robin. Most people would be angry but it's Starfire, she's like my sister... I can't be angry at her.
Besides, I have other things to worry about, as in Beast Boy. I still can't get my head wrapped around those words he said... "I like you." He's been acting weird around me too, like when there's crime in Jump City, he attacks any one that tries to attack me as if I'm powerless. If anything I'm stronger, my mother gifted me with her powers as well. I get up and walk towards my door to head to the kitchen where I see all of the Titans eating breakfast. I look down at my feet as I feel something rub my leg. "Good morning Silky" I say while touching his head. "Oh there you are my little Bomgorf!!!!" Starfire says while zooming towards Silky to pick him up.
       I grab some orange juice out of the fridge and I sit down at the bar. "Hey guys, my mom called me and she wants me to come home for the week and celebrate her and my dad's 20th Anniversary. Is it alright if I go?" Beast Boy says while looking at all of us. "Yeah it's been a while since you've seen them hasn't it?" Robin says while eating his eggs. "Yeah..." Beast Boy says while looking down. "That's actually a great idea, how about a vacation Titans?" Robin says while looking at everyone. "Glorious!!!" Starfire squeals as she spins Silky around. "Jinxxxxxxxx!!!" Cyborg shouts while grabbing his phone.
      "I was wanting to go to the Firework Convention this week anyways" Robin says while looking at Starfire. "Me and Jinx are hitting the beach!!! BOOYAHHHH!!!" Cyborg shouts while doing a little dance. "It wouldn't hurt the police to get some exercise anyways" Robin says while laughing. "Hey Rae, why don't you come with me?" Beast Boy says while looking at him. Everyone stops and looks straight towards me. "You know, so you won't be here by yourself" Beast Boy says while blushing. "I was actually thinking about going to Nol, to see Rorek" I say while looking down. "Come on Rae, just come with me for a few days" he says while morphing into a mouse and jumping into my hand.

"Pretty please?" He says while grabbing onto my finger

"Pretty please?" He says while grabbing onto my finger. "I don't like rats" I say while rolling my eyes. "Then It's a good thing I'm a mouse" he says while wiggling his ears. "Alright I'll go" I say while looking at him. He hops off my hand and morphs back into himself. "Go pack your bags Rae Rae, it's going to be a long long trip" he says while moving his eyebrows up and down. What did I get myself into? I go into my room and start packing my cloaks, leotards, boots and spellbooks. I quickly comb through my hair and put my comb into my suitcase along with my clothes, books, and toothbrush. I grab my things and walk into the living room where I see the other Titans with their suitcases as well.
"Bye y'all!! I gotta go pick Jinx up!! See y'all in a week" Cyborg says while blowing kisses at us. We wave bye and that's when Robin comes out of is room and says "You ready Star?" Yeah, it's still a little awkward between us but hopefully we'll go back to normal soon. "Goodbye friend Raven and Beast Boy" Starfire says while hugging us. I smile at her and say bye and they walk into the elevator. "Ready to go?" Beast Boy says while looking at me. I nod my head and he says "My car is outside." "You have a car?" I say while looking at him. "Well I rented one since you're coming with me, besides my arms get tired from flying after a while" he says while grabbing my suitcase. I follow him into the elevator and we walk outside to his car. It's a 2019 black Camaro. He lifts the trunk and puts our stuff down in it.
"We might have to stop at a hotel later, it's already 11:00" he says while putting his seatbelt on. "How long has it been since you've seen your parents? You hardly ever mention them" I say while putting my seatbelt on. "Which ones?" He says while backing up and driving over the bridge. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "I lived in Africa for while with my real parents, they were scientist" he says while looking at me. "I didn't know that" I say while looking out the window. "I wasn't always green either, I had light colored skin and blonde hair and blue eyes" he says while laughing. "I cannot picture you like that" I say while staring at him. "So you were just a normal human before?" I ask.
       "Yeah, up until about 4 years old. I contracted a fatal virus called Sakutia, the only species that were known to survive it was the West African Green Monkeys. Without thinking, my father inserted its blood and DNA inside my body and I was cured. The side affects were that I turned green and I could change into any animal" he says while looking at the road. "How did he know that your body would be compatible with the blood?" I ask him. "He didn't, it was a science experiment. A couple of years later they died in a freak boating accident. Soon after I was kidnapped and forced to work with these criminals...I did some bad things...but that's when the Doom Patrol found me, Elastigirl and her husband adopted me and ever since then, they've been my parents" he says while stopping at a red light.
       "I'm sorry" I say while looking at him. "It's ok Rae, you and the Titans are my family now" he says while looking at me. "Yeah...you guys are really all I have left too" I say while sighing. "Well, you have a brother too... he's pretty cool" Beast Boy says while laughing. "And I hope I didn't make it weird between us, you know...saying I like you and everything" he says while stopping at a stop sign. "I just didn't expect you to say that" I say while looking down at my feet. "Yeah...sorry for dropping it on you like that, I just needed you to know" he says while smiling.
     "Are you sure it's ok for me to come?" I ask while blushing. "Of course, are you sure you're comfortable with staying with me?" He asks while looking at him. "Yeah...I'm just worried they won't like me" I say while looking at him. "Rae, I'm green, have ears like an elf and I have fangs that stick out my mouth when I smile with my mouth closed... if they like me they'll love you" he says while laughing which makes me smile. "Oh and my mom is a touchy-feely type of person" he says while smiling at me. "Great" I say sarcastically.
     "We have 8 and a half more hours left" he says while groaning. "It's going to be a long ride, and it's already 4:30" I say while groaning as well. "It doesn't seem like we've been in the car this long" he says while looking at the clock. "The next City will be passing through has an awesome Chinese food. Do you want something to eat?" He says while looking at me. "Sure" I say looking at the tall buildings.
**30 Minutes Later**

I see Beast Boy turn on the left blinker as he pulls into the parking lot of the Chinese Restaurant. "Ready?" He's says while looking at me with his goofy smile. I nod my head and I unbuckle my seatbelt. "I'm starving" he says while walking towards me. We walk towards the restaurant and Beast Boy holds the door open for me. "Thanks" I say as I walk in. "How many?" The waitress says as she makes eye contact with us. "Two" I say while she smiles at us and motions us to follow her to a table. "Hi my name is Scarlet and I'll be taking care of you tonight, could I offer you a beverage?" She says while smiling at us. "Sweet Tea please" I say while looking at Beast Boy say "Make that 2 please." "Coming right up, please take your time to look at the menus" she says while walking off. We both eye the menu to see what kind of food they have.
       "Here you go" the waitress says as she puts our drinks down. "Have you had enough time to look at your menus?" She asks. "Yes ma'am... I want Vegetable Lo Mein with a side of Wonton Soup please" I say while watching her write my order down. "Yes ma'am, and how about you sir?" She says while looking at Beast Boy.
"I want Wonton Soup, Noodles, Green Beans, Tofu fried Rice and dumplings please" Beast Boy says while smiling. I look at Scarlet flip the page of her notepad to finish writing down Beast Boy's order. "Alright coming right up" she says while smiling and walking away. "Do you think you ordered enough Beast Boy?" I say while laughing.
"I'm not sure yet" he says while smiling. "So what exactly did your parents invite you over for?" I ask while sipping on my tea. "It's their wedding anniversary and they wanted to go out or something I think" he says while spotting our waitress with our food.
         " I hope you enjoy your meal" Scarlet says while placing our food in front of us. We both say thank you and she walks off. "This looks so good" Beast Boy says while grabbing his fork. "I was hungrier than I thought" I say while smelling the food. "I bet you are, it's been 67 days since your last decent meal" Beast Boy says with a mouth full of green beans. "67?" I say in shock. "Yeah... well almost 68 now, since it's already 7:00" he says while wiping his mouth. "You've been counting?" I ask him in disbelief. "Are you shocked that I was counting or shocked at the fact that I can count?" He says while laughing. I put my hand over my mouth to hide the fact that I'm smiling. "A little bit of both" I say while putting my hand down.
         "I also woke up 268 times in the middle of the night to make sure you were still breathing" he says while looking up at me. I feel my face start to get hot and I see Beast Boy laugh and say "You ok there Rae?" "Shut up" I say while laughing. "I would eat Chicken for you Raven so you better not break your promise" he says while slurping his noodles. I feel myself start to smile and I turn my head away from him. We finish our meals and it's already 8:00. Scarlet hands me the check and I pull out my wallet. I look at the receipt to see the price and read the writing.