Nol

💎💎💎Back To Raven's POV💎💎💎

      I wake up to see Beast Boy sleeping. He must be exhausted, he's usually awake before me. Since we've spent 3 days here with his family, we are going to Nol for 2 days and then going home Sunday. I guess we should get going. I look at the digital clock on the night stand and it's 9:45. I run my fingers through his green hair and I see his eyes slowly start to open.
"I'm sleepy Rae" he says while closing his eyes again. "I have to go to Nol today remember" I say while playing in his hair. "Raeee...they don't speak English there" he groans. "They speak Nolian there" I say while laughing. "Yeah I learned how to speak it but it's still hard" he says while rolling over on his stomach. "When did you learn it?" I say while sitting up. "When I went to go find your brother, the only person there that spoke English was your brother and his nephew. I learned it just in case I had to go back" he groans. I giggle and say "Let's pack our things." "Raeee" he groans.
"Beast Boyyy" I mock him as I sit on his back. He moves his arm and puts his hand on my knee. "Are you going to get up now?" I say while laughing. "No" he says while putting his face into the pillow. "I'll aggravate you" I say while poking his back. I gasp as he flips me over onto my back and sits on me. I start to laugh and he says "Rae I told you I'm sleepy." He lays his head down on my chest and I try to roll him off of me but he's too heavy. "Raven" he groans while still sitting on me and laying his head down on my chest.
      I put my hand on his back and start tracing around his muscles with my finger. "Get up...please" I say while squirming underneath him so he won't be sitting on top of me anymore. "Fine but just because you said please" he says while rolling off of me. I get off the bed and I put on my boots. I quickly comb through my hair and I take my tooth brush to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I wipe my mouth and I walk back into the room and see Beast Boy changing his clothes. "Sorry!!" I say while covering my eyes once again. "It's ok Rae"he says while laughing. I move my hands away from my eyes and he starts to put his shirt back on. "I've already packed my things, let's go tell them bye" he says while opening the door.
I follow him down stairs to see his parents laughing on the couch. "Mom, Dad we're leaving" Beast Boy says while looking at them. "Don't stay gone for so long next time son" His dad says while getting up to hug him. "Come back anytime Raven" he says while smiling at me. "Gar!!! I'm going to miss you!!" His mom shouts while squeezing him to death. "It was nice to meet you Raven" she says while smiling at me and then walking towards me. She hugs me and then they we all wave bye to each other. We walk back upstairs to the room and gather our stuff around us.
"So you have to say a spell for us to go there right?" Beast Boy says while looking at us. I nod my head and I say "We have to hold our suitcases so they'll be teleported with us." He grabs our belongings and then I begin the spell. "Kalazon Racashos Endarath Nol" I chant and then we are teleported along with all of our stuff. I rub my eyes and I see Beast Boy standing beside me. I look around to see green and silver skies. "This is the same place I was teleported to last time" he says while looking at. "Do you know where to go?" I ask. "Yeah, let's go" he says while grabbing our suitcases. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I say while I luggage begins to float. "It'll follow us" I say while looking at Beast Boy.
He grabs my hand and we start walking towards a bridge. "He lives on the side of the mountain" he says while pointing at the mountain behind the bridge. "Ok" I say as I start to levitate. I grab Beast Boy under his arms and I fly us over the bridge and towards the mountain as our luggage follows us. "Here?" I ask while putting him down on the ground. "Yeah" he says back to me. "Beast Boy and sweet Raven" we both turn around to see Rorek. "How's it going?" Beast Boy says as he smiles.
"Very well...I'm assuming the both of you plan on staying for a couple of days correct?" he says while smiling. "Yes I hope that's alright" I say while smiling. "Of course, both of you are always welcome. Please follow me, I'll show you around" he says while opening the door. We follow him inside to see millions of spell books and scrolls. "Woah, is this your library?" I ask amazed. "It certainly is" he says while laughing. "If Raven had this many books in her room she would never leave" Beast Boy says while laughing. "You're probably right" Rorek says while laughing. "Excuse the mess, my wife and I haven't cleaned the house in a few days" Rorek says while looking around. "You're married?" I ask. "I am. My wife's name is Sage. I think she's in the kitchen actually, would you like to meet her?" He says while looking at us. "Of course" I say while smiling. I look at Beast Boy and we all walk into the kitchen. "Sage, this is my sister Raven, and her boyfriend Garfield" Rorek says while looking at his wife. As she turns around, I get an almost angelic presence from her. She's a human. "Hello Raven and Garfield. It's a pleasure to meet you" she says while smiling. "It's nice to meet you too" we both say back.
She's beautiful, she has light brown hair and sapphire blue eyes. "Darling I'm going to show Raven and Beast Boy to their room" he says while kissing her forehead. He walks towards us and guides us down a hall. "She's beautiful" I say while looking at him. "Isn't she? I actually met her in Jump City a few years ago, she was in danger and I saved her life. 22 months later we got married and she decided to move here with me" he says while smiling. He opens the door to a large, light blue room with a grey colored bed. "Is this alright?" He says while looking at us. "It's perfect, thanks" Beast Boy says while putting our stuff down onto the floor. "Beast Boy perhaps you would like to join me for a walk? I have to pick up a few things for Sage" Rorek says while looking at Beast Boy. "Sure" he says while looking at me and then looking back at Rorek. "Raven help yourself to the library or to the kitchen, I'm sure Sage would love your company" Rorek says while looking at me. I nod my head and they both leave.
       I'll go into the kitchen with Sage, I don't want to feel like I'm being rude. I walk down the hall and back into the kitchen but I don't see her. "Raven I'm in the living room" I hear a soft voice say. I walk into the living room to see her sitting down o the couch with 2 glasses of herbal tea. "Would you like some?" She says while smiling. "Thank you" I say while sitting down next to her. "I heard about the accident with the spell, Rorek tells me you are quite powerful to endure that much magic and survive, I'm so glad to see that you are well" she says while sipping her tea. "I wouldn't have survived it if our mother wouldn't have gave her life for me nor if Rorek wouldn't have brought my spirit back to my body" I say back to her. "I can see that you and my husband have a lot in common, both of you would risk your life to save another" she says in awe. "He too, saved my life as well. It was about 4 years ago, I was being attacked on the way home from work in Jump City. It was magic that I have never seen before nor know that it existed. I almost lost my life that night until Rorek showed up just in time. There was a million other places he could have been that night, but he was there. And ever since then, we have been inseparable" she says while I see love and grace fill her eyes.
         "You might not see it Raven, but Rorek truly loves you. When he came home that night he was so excited to tell me he has a sister, he went on to tell me what you look like and how you and him share the same holy magic. Besides me, your the only other person he's got" she says while putting her hand on my shoulder. "That's another thing we have in common. Besides the Titans and him, I don't have any other family either" I say while looking out the window. "You seem happy with Garfield" she says while laughing. "Yeah...we actually just started dating a few days ago" I say while smiling at her. "He seems very fond of you" she says while smiling back at me. "Yeah, we've all lived together for so long" I say. "From the way Rorek speaks, you will be living with him for a much longer time" she says as she giggles.
💎💎💎Beast Boy's POV💎💎💎
       We are walking in the middle of town now, and again I see small children in cloaks along with their parents. "So how are you and Raven?" Rorek asks while looking at me. "We're good actually, I think it's just going to take some time for her to be more open about us" I say while looking back at him. "Yes I presume so, she seems more on the private and introvert side" he says while looking down the street. "Very" I say while laughing. "I was like that too, especially with Sage. You know, since she's a human?" He says as he laughs and then says "I was quite nervous of her coming to live here with me since everyone here has powers. Some use it for good, and then there are those who use it for evil. I'm actually paranoid to leave her alone, someone could hurt her while I'm gone. But since Raven is there with her, I feel more at peace with it." "Yeah, Raven definitely knows how to use her magic" I say while agreeing with him.
        "You're right, I've never seen a sorcerer as strong willed as her. I'm still amazed that she survived the spell, even with the help of our mother she was not supposed to escape the inevitable" he says in disbelief. "That's Raven for you. Every time you think something is impossible, she shows you otherwise" I say while smiling. "As of now, I have the title of Rorek of Nol because I am the strongest living wizard but I believe that is because they have not seen Raven's powers" he says while laughing. "Your children will be remarkable with the abilities of Metamorphing and using magic" he says while opening a door to a pharmacy. "Raven doesn't want kids" I say quietly. "That's inevitable because I've seen it already" he says while laughing and looking at me.
      "You what?" I say in confusion. "You can't tell Raven because she'll blast me off the end of the Earth but while I was in her head, I visited her future" he says quietly. "What did you see!?" I shout. "Shhh!! You and Raven will have children, 2 of them to be exact. You and her will be married and live in Jump City as will all of the other Titans" he says as my jaw drops open. "WHEN!?!?!?!" I shout again. He puts his hand over my mouth and says "I cannot tell you that. However, I did see something bad" he says while looking away. "What?" I say with a worried look on my face.
      "Tragedy will hit your family soon. First it will be during your marriage... and then with your first born child" he says coldly which sends a shiver down my spine. "Please don't tell me it has something to do with Trigon" I say while putting my hand on the back of my neck. "I pray not. I will do everything in my power to keep Trigon away from Raven, I've been working on a curse but I need Raven's help, that's why I've asked her to come here" he says while grabbing a few medicine bottles. "Do you think you can kill him?" I ask quietly. "That's what I plan on doing, he couldn't get to Raven so his next bet is her first born child, I believe that is why Raven doesn't want kids" he says while looking at me. "And you said tragedy during my marriage?" I ask him. "I seen a glimpse of death...but it wasn't in Raven's future...it was in your's" he says quietly.
       "I don't care as long as it's not Raven or my kids. But do you know when?" I ask him. "I'm afraid not. But that's not all, something is going to attack Raven when you are gone and it's going to hurt her. I'm guessing it's going to be while she's pregnant or after she has her the baby" he says while walking out of the pharmacy. "Gone as in dead or gone as in leaving the house?" I ask timidly. "Leaving the house. You know the creature that is going to attack you, it wants revenge for some reason" he says while looking at me and then asks "I trust that you will protect her correct?" "I'll always protect Raven" I say back instantly.
           "If you feel that it is not safe for her or the child there, you are always welcome to live with my wife and I" he says while putting his hand on my shoulder. "Do not tell Raven what I have just told you, it might frighten her" he says while looking me in my eyes. "I won't, it's just crazy to think that we're actually going to get married and have kids of our own" I say in shock. "How old are you Garfield?" He asks. "18" I say back. "You are going to grow up a lot quicker than you would hope for" he replies back. We get to the bridge again and I morph into a hawk as we both fly towards the mountain. I'm going t be paranoid for the rest of my life now.