Happy Valentine's Day!!!

💎💎 GUYYYYYSSSSS!!!! 1K reads!?!?!? That is soooo crazy!!! Thank all of you so so much, I really appreciate all of you for reading on voting on my book, it means everything to me!!! I hope all of you have a great day/night!!!💎💎

      I open my eyes to see Beast Boy staring at me. "That's not creepy at all" I say while rubbing my eyes. "What? I'm just looking at my beautiful fiancée" he says while kissing my cheek and smiling at me. He moves my hands away from my eyes and he begins to kiss my lips. "Baby guess what?" He asks while looking me in my eyes. "Hm?" I say. "144 more days and we're getting married" he says as he gives me a goofy grin. I smile at him and I tug on his ear and he says "I know, my ears are sexy" I start to laugh and he rolls over on top of me. He starts to kiss my cheek and then he starts kissing down my neck.
        "You better not" I say while attempting to pinch his arm but fail to do so because there's nothing to grab but muscle. He starts to laugh and then he looks down at my neck and says "Sorry Rae I had to mark my territory again." I punch his chest and he says "Just for that I'm going to leave another one." I try to get up but he grabs both of my wrists with one of his hands and he uses his other hand to lift my chin up. I feel him kiss multiple spots on my neck and he says "Now you have 5." I try to keep a straight face but a grin starts to appear across my face and he bends down to kiss my lips. As soon as he kisses me, I bite down on his bottom lip.
"Ouch Rae" He says while covering his mouth and laughing. I use my magic to tear a hole into the bottom of his favorite sweatpants and he says "You're going to buy me a new pair" he says while gently tugging my hair. I smile at him and he says "Ok well since you want to play like that." He unclips my cloak and throws it on the floor and then he tears part of my leotard and it leads to me being exposed in my bra. "Hey!!" I shout while laughing and trying to kick him off of me. "Nope that's not going to work" he says as he smiles and climbs back on top of me.
I feel him grab my waist as he starts kissing my chest and he says "I have to mark my territory here too." I gently tug on his hair and he reaches back up towards my face to kiss my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and I hear him say "Uhhh I don't think I can wait for 144 more days Rae." I giggle softly, causing him to smirk and he says "Giggle like that again and we won't be waiting at all." "Behave" I say while taunting him as I 'accidentally' pull my ripped leotard down a bit more, exposing more of my bra. "Rae you did that on purpose" he says while laughing and putting a pillow over my chest. "Did what?" I ask innocently. "That" he says while moving the pillow again. "Did not" I say back to him. "You better cut it out before you have to finish what you started" he says while laughing and kissing my forehead. I let out a giggle and he says "I have a surprise for you, but you have to go wait in Starfire's room. But please go change your clothes first, I'm the only one allowed to see you like that."
It's been a little over a month since we've sent out all of our wedding invitations which included of course our families, Titans East, Lightning and Thunder, Kol, and a few others. So much has happened in such little time. For example, Cyborg and Jinx are starting to "talk" again I guess you could say and then Jason is dating some college student but he swears that she's just a friend. He hasn't been around much, he just makes random visits. He's also finished his new suit, when we aren't calling him Jason or Deadpool Jr. he goes by Red Hood.
     Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that today is February 14th. Robin and Beast Boy have planned some kind of party thing for Starfire and I so we're just sitting in her room watching Pretty Pretty Pegasus with Silky. Beast Boy told me last night that he made reservations for us in Gotham City at 7:30 but he won't tell me where. "Come on girls!!!!" Beast Boy shouts all the way from the living room. I make eye contact with Starfire and we both exit her room, slowly walking into the living room. I hear a giggle leave Cyborg's lips and that's when I see the large banner across the living room that has a picture of Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy holding hands.
     "GRRRRRRR!!!!" Starfire and I growl. They made us wait in our rooms for 45 minutes just for this!?!? Starfire's eyes start smoking as they turn into large green emeralds and I release my inner demon side to expose my 4 red eyes. I glance at Cyborg while he's munching on popcorn and I use my black magic to make it explode in his face, sending popcorn flying everywhere, and speak of the devil himself, Jason makes a dramatic entrance into the living room in his new suit.