Happy New Years!!!!

It's been 7 days since Christmas. Last night on New Years Eve, we spent the night on top of the roof, setting off fireworks at midnight. The boys grilled some food and we all ate, watching the fireworks in the city that other people were setting off. It was a perfect celebration, today we plan on spending the day at the fair. "What time is?" Jason asks walking down the hall. "It's 11:30, y'all ready to go?" Cyborg asks while getting up from the couch. "Oh yes!!! I am ready for the park of amusement" Starfire says while giggling.
         We aren't playing superheroes tonight, so we're actually dressed like normal teenagers, or young adults I should say. "You look beautiful" Beast Boy says as he hugs me from behind and kisses my shoulder. I give him a soft smile and Robin says "Ready to go Titans?" We all nod our heads and take the elevator to the bottom floor so we can go outside. Starfire takes Robin by his hand while Beast Boy morphs into a Pterodactyl so he can carry Cyborg. "Up, Up, and away Mrs. Logan" Jason says while holding his arms out towards me.
I grab his hands and I take off into the air. "Woahhh" Jason says while looking down. "What?" I ask. "Must be nice to do this all the time" he says while looking at Starfire carry Robin. "It definitely beats walking" I say back to him. "Beast Boy can I ride on your back when we come back home?" Jason says while looking at the green Pterodactyl. "Sure" Beast Boy says while laughing. "Can you turn into a dragon?" Jason asks Beast Boy. "Yup" Beast Boy says. "What about breathe fire?" Jason asks. "Yup, I can do that too" Beast Boy says as he laughs. "Awesomeee" Jason sings.
15 minutes later we arrive at the park. "Slingshooooot!!!!!!!" Beast Boy screams while pulling Starfire by her arm. We all follow them to the large slingshot to see a long line. "It will be worth the wait" Starfire giggles while flying up to see the line of people. "Cyborg lets go ride the bumper cars while we wait on Starfire and Beast Boy. "Aww yeah!!!" Cyborg shouts. Titans let's meet at the green roller coaster when we finish riding these first rides" Robin says while pointing at the large roller coaster. "Alright" I say while Beast Boy nods his head.
"Wanna go through the haunted house?" Jason says while smirking. "Sure" I say while shrugging my shoulders. "Beast Boy I'm stealing your fiancée for a bit, we'll meet you at the green roller coaster" Jason says while walking away. Beast Boy gives us a thumbs up and he goes back to talking to Starfire. We walk through a crowd of people and walk towards the amusement park map. Jason looks at me as my Titan Communicator goes off. "Friend Raven, the waiting line is 30 minutes, I have alerted Robin" Starfire says while showing us the line. "You're really going to wait that long for a ride?" Jason asks. "It is the most exciting" Starfire giggles. "Alright" I say while waving bye to her.
"The map says it's over by the house of mirrors" Jason says while pointing in the direction of the arrows. I start to follow Jason but I'm knocked down. "Get out the way!!!" The tall guy that knocked me down shouts. "Watch it dickhead" Jason says while walking up to the jerk who knocked me down. The guy cowers down and walks away. Jason turns around and reaches out his hand.

        I nod my head as I grab his hand and he pulls me up

        I nod my head as I grab his hand and he pulls me up. "If he wasn't a minor I would have kicked his ass" Jason says while looking in the direction of which he left. "Yeah, he's a jerk" I add. "There it is" Jason says while pointing to a large house. As we walk closer to the haunted house, we start to hear screams. "Enter at your own risk" the talking doll by the door says. Jason and I make eye contact and then we walk into the house, Jason leading the way. We immediately walk into a pink room. "Disgusting" I mumble. "Agreed" Jason says quietly. We look around the room to see 3 different doors. The blue door says death, the red door says nightmare, and the purple door says graveyard. "Which one?" I ask. "Nightmare or Death?" He asks. "Nightmare" I reply back.
He walks towards the door, with me following behind him. As soon as the door shuts, we hear it lock. "Uhh you can teleport us out of here right?" Jason asks. I nod my head. "One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four better lock your door" a little girl in the corner begins to sing which startles Jason and I.
"So I'm guessing this is a Freddy Kruger themed room" Jason says quietly. "You mean the doofus with knives for fingers?" I ask. "Yup" he says back. "Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight better stay up late. Nine, ten never sleep again" the little girls continues to sing. "Eleven, twelve meet Freddy in hell" she sings and then Jason says "Wait that's not apart of the song." "AHHHHHH!!!" We both scream as we fall through the floor. We stand up to see Freddy Kruger smiling at us, and then he starts running towards us. "AHHHHHHH!!!" Jason screams again. I grab Jason's arm and I dart towards the hall "GREEN OR YELLOW GREEN OR YELLOW!?!?" I shout as we run towards the door. "GREEN!!!" Jason shouts back. We run into the green door, just to be met by Pennywise. "NOT GREEN!!!! NOT GREEN!!!!" Jason screams as he grabs me and pulls me out of the room. We run into the yellow room, to see stairs in the corner. Jason walks slowly towards the stairs until we hear someone whispering behind us. I turn around to see a possessed nun.
"AHHH!!!!!!" I scream as I run into Jason, we both dart up the stairs and it leads us outside. Jason and I stop running as we try to catch our breath. We both look at each other in the corner of our eyes and burst into laughter. "That was scarier than I'd thought it'd be" Jason says while smiling. "I didn't expect that drop" I say while still laughing. "Me either. We better find the others" Jason says while taking off his jacket. "It's kind of hot today" he says while throwing his jacket over his shoulder. "Yeah it is" I say back to him.
       We walk back towards the green roller coaster to see the other Titans there already. Beast Boy walks over to me and says "Ready to get on?" I nod my head and we all walk up the ramp and to the roller coaster. Starfire sits with Robin, Cyborg sits with Jason and I sit with Beast Boy. We all lift our arms up as they come by to lay the arm rail down. He gives the ok signal and we shoot up the rail. "WEEEEE!!!" Starfire screams as we go down the hill. We all start laughing historically as we flip upside down and go backwards.
As we get off the roller coaster, we spot some games on the side. "Want me to win you another chicken?" Beast Boy says while winking at me. "Charming" I say as I roll my eyes. "I know right" Beast Boy says while laughing. He walks up to game station and he places $5 on the counter. "All you gotta do is throw 3 darts in the bullseye from that X over there and you can pick any stuffed animal you want" the man says while handing 3 darts to Beast Boy.
Beast Boy steps 7 feet back from the counter and onto the X as he quickly eyes the bullseye. He grabs 3 of the darts into his hand and quickly throws all of them lightening fast at the board. They all land directly in the middle of the bullseye and the man cheers. "Impressive!!!! Pick any prize!!!" The man says while cheering. Beast Boy points to the large chicken and the man says "Here you go." "Thanks" Beast Boy says while handing me the giant chicken.
"Romantic" I say sarcastically. "Now you have a Mr. Chicken to your Mrs. Chicken" Beast Boy says while laughing. "Great" I say while rolling my eyes and giving him a smile. "You know what else is great?" Beast Boy asks. "What?" I say back to him. "We're getting married this year" he says while kissing my forehead. I smile at him and Cyborg says "Can we go get some food? I'm about to starve." "Yeah me too, we better not eat a lot though or we'll get sick on the rides" Robin says back to him.
We follow Robin to a club sandwich concession stand and we all order. "We can sit here" Starfire says in her normal bubbly voice. We follow her to a small picnic table and we all sit down with our sandwiches. "So which ride are we getting on next?" Beast Boy asks while opening his water bottle. "Let's get on a water ride" Jason says while pointing to a huge roller coaster that goes through a waterfall. "Water ride it is" Robin says while laughing.
We finish eating our sandwiches and we all get up from the table. Beast Boy grabs my hand and we all start walking towards the water ride. When we reach the top of the hill, we all hop inside of the cart. Starfire, Robin and Cyborg take the front row while Beast Boy, Jason and I take the back row. We all pull the bars down at the same time until we hear it click in place. In less than 15 seconds, we begin to move slowly up the large hill. I watch Starfire clap her hands and giggle while Cyborg braces himself for the drop. "I didn't realize how HIGH THIS WAAAAAAS!!!!!" Beast Boy shouts as we race down the hill and hit the large body of water. As soon as the ride begins to slow down, we are soaked.
          We burst into laughter and Robin says "Let's ride some more water rides." We walk to the next water ride and it's themed like the Jurassic park. We watch the fake dinosaurs pop up out of the water as we hop onto the bus-looking cart with about 6 other people. We shoot up into the air and a ginormous T-Rex squirts ya with water. We go down into a cave and we zoom down a hill to have Pterodactyls drop large buckets of water on us. At the end of the ride, we move slowly up an Argentinosaurus's back and slide down his neck.
We get off the ride and Cyborg says "I think it's time we dry off by riding some crazyyyyyy roller coasters!!" We run towards the Cheetah roller coaster as we step into line. "This is going to be the scary" Starfire giggles. "Yeah but that's what makes it fun" Beast Boy says while laughing. As we get to the top of the line, we enter the small carts that have 2 seats per row. Beast Boy and I take the middle row while Starfire and Robin take the front row and then Cyborg and Jason bring up the rear. We pull the bar down as we hear it click. Without warning, we shoot off into the air. We hear screams from everyone behind us and Beast Boy starts laughing. I feel my heart drop as we race down the steep rails. We reach the top of the hill and we immediately start going backwards. I feel my body go into midair as we fall down the hill backwards and Starfire starts giggling. We reach the end of the ride and we all stagger down the stairs.
"It looks like it's getting late, what time is it?" Jason asks while trying to keep his balance. "6:30" Cyborg says while showing Jason his arm. "Let's go get on the Alien Abduction ride" Beast Boy says while pointing towards a large spaceship. "Glorious, but perhaps we can have some of the sweet foods? I enjoy the candy made of cotton" Starfire says as she blushes. "Let's do it, I'm thirsty" Cyborg says while laughing. "I want some ice cream" Beast Boy adds. "You better not throw up on me or near me" I say bluntly. "Yes ma'am" he says as he nods his head which causes everyone to laugh. Me, Robin and Jason sit down at a picnic table while Starfire, Cyborg and Beast Boy walk up to the concession stand. "I haven't had this much fun in a while" Robin says while looking at the sky. "Me either" Jason replies. I turn my head to see all 3 of them coming back to the table. "I got you some water Rae" Beast Boy says while handing me a water bottle. "Thanks" I say while sliding over on the bench so he can sit down beside me. We all sit down for about 10 minutes to take a break and then we walk over to the Alien Abduction ride.