My Birth Place

💎💎💎Raven's POV💎💎💎
I wake up see Beast Boy sleeping on my legs while he's morphed into a cat. I rub my eyes and glance at the clock and it's already 10:30 in the morning. I pick Beast Boy up and I start petting his head.

 I pick Beast Boy up and I start petting his head

I have to admit, he's a cute cat. I run my fingers through his soft, fluffy fur and he starts to open his eyes a little. I see him lift up his small head to look at me and I say "We overslept, it's a 11:00." He doesn't transition back into himself, instead he nudges his head up against my hand and starts to purr. I start to pet him again and I feel Silky bump my leg. I sit Beast Boy down on my lap as I pick Starfire's pet maggot up and say "Good morning to you to Silky" quietly as I rub his stomach. Beast Boy curls up in my lap and starts to fall asleep again. I put Silky down beside me and I pick Beast Boy up and face him towards me. "We have to go to Azarath today remember?" I say quietly. "Meow" he replies. "I don't understand what that means Beast Boy" I say while putting him down onto the couch. He hops onto the floor and starts to stretch. He transitions back into himself and says "I said I'm hungry."
        "Fix us something to eat then" I say while getting up. Silky nudges my leg. "Silky wants some too" I say while winking at the pink maggot. "Why do I always have to cook?" Beast Boy sighs. "Do you want me to make breakfast instead?" I say while lifting one of my eyebrows. "Oh yeah...not so hot in the kitchen" he says while walking towards the refrigerator. I roll my eyes and say "I'm going to get a shower." "Alright" he says back. I go to my room and grab panties, a bra, a leotard and another blue cloak and I start to walk towards the bathroom. I get in the shower when I see hot steam fogging up the mirror. I have so many questions I need to ask my mother, I just hope I have enough time.
I stay in the shower no longer than 20 minutes and I quickly comb through my hair and brush my teeth. I walk back into the kitchen to see Beast Boy feeding silky some fake eggs. Gross. "Here's your food Rae, I'm about to go get in the shower" he says while handing me a plate "Thanks" I reply back while he darts towards the bathroom. I take a bite of the eggs and I guess fake eggs don't taste awful. I finish my breakfast and I wash all of the dishes. I start putting them back into the cabinets and I hear Beast Boy run into the living room. "That's the quickest you've ever been out of the shower" I say while turning to look at him. "Beast Boy!!!! Where's your clothes!?!?" I scream while putting my hands over my eyes. "Rae I have a towel on, did you use all of the shampoo?" He says while walking towards.
         I start backing up and say "No I left plenty for you." "Raven I have to shampoo my entire body" he says while groaning. "How was I supposed to know that?" I say while turning my head away from him. "We need to go grocery shopping when we get back" he says while face palming himself. "Just go get some clothes on" I say while putting my hands back over my face. In about 10 minutes he comes back fully clothed. "Thank you" I mumble. "You want me to take my shirt back of Rae Rae?" He says while winking at me. I turn my head slowly to look at him with my red glowing eyes. He morphs into a chicken and I roll my eyes. "Let's go to my room" I say while I walk down the hall. "Me? In you're room?" He says while looking at me with his big eyes. I ignore him and he follows me into my room.
          I grab the sea salt and sand from my dresser and I make a circle in the middle of my room. I grab 6 candles and place them around the circle as I light them at the same time. "Hold me hand and do not let go until I say so" I say while looking at him. He grabs my hand tightly I start to chant "Azarath Metrion Zinthos, Kalazon Racashos Endarath, Vasirix Zendrien Azarath, Azarath Azarath!!!!!" We go into a blue lit tunnel and I see Beast Boy looking around at all of the different shades of blue. I see the entrance to Azarath and I feel the gem on my forehead begin to glow. We enter the doors and we fall onto the streets of Azarath. We look around to see only a few monks walking around. "Wow, it's so pretty here" I hear Beast Boy say. "Yeah" I reply back. "Raven, that guy is looking at you" Beast Boy says while eyeing the monk in the corner. "Let's go" I say while grabbing his wrist. "Do you know where my mother is?" I say as I walk up to the monk. "It's been a while Raven. You are as beautiful as your mother" he says while putting his hand on my cheek. "I need her help" I say while looking at him. "Go to the Wall of Ravens, she should be there" he says while smiling at me. "Thank you" I say while returning the smile.
         I stand behind Beast Boy and put my hands on both of his shoulders and I teleport us to the Wall Of Ravens. "Maybe she'll be here" I say quietly. I walk under the small bridge and I hear a quiet voice say "Raven."