~Chapter 3~

The tan planet of Pasaana comes into view once we get out of lightspeed. Entering the atmosphere the sandy desert appears to have rocky terrain de-escalating to sandy plains. Rey lands the falcon and we walk out onto the familiar ground.

     "I love sand," I sarcastically mutter.

     "I agree with you," Rey laughs.

     "This brings back memories," Poe nudges my arm.

     "Yeah, of how I rescued you?" I pat him on the shoulder.

     "I was thinking of something else, but yeah that too," Poe kisses the top of my head.

     We walk up the hillside and around the mountain curve.

     "So, this is it?" Poe asks.

     "These are the exact coordinates that Master Luke left behind," 3PO replies.

     As we turn the corner, the natives of the land are gathered around in bright, colorful clothing. Streamers and colorful kites are in the air and they are joyously dancing to music.

     "What is this?" Poe wonders as we see the sight.

     "The Acky Acky festival of the ancestors! This celebration occurs only once every 42 years," 3PO explains. Poe facepalms at the sight while Rey and I watch them dancing. Everyone looks so happy.

     "Well that's lucky," I joke.

     "Lucky indeed! This festival is known for both its colorful kites and its delectable sweets," 3PO exclaims.

     Everyone gets annoyed by how he keeps talking about the festival, so we turn around to look at him in a way to shut him up. 3-PO doesn't get the hint and turns around thinking that what we're looking at what's behind him.

     "Alright, let's go find that Wayfinder," I sigh, scaling down the mountain, everyone following behind me. We begin weaving our way through the crowd once we head down.

     "I've never seen anything like this," Rey smiles at the sight.

     "I've never seen so few wayfinders," Finn states walking past her.

     I smile brightly at everyone dancing around and almost get lost in the crowd. I spot Poe and run next to him.

     "There's always random First Order patrols in crowds like these. So keep your head down, Chewie," Poe points out to the Wookie's tallness. Chewie bends down a lot to the point he is almost crawling on all fours.

     Poe grabs a hold of my hand, making sure I don't get lost, since I have a habit of doing that.

     "Let's split up, see what the locals know," Poe commands. Finn heads in another direction, Rey and 3-PO walking another way.

    "So how exactly are we going to find a Sith-related object? It's gotta be hidden in a secret room or something," I tell Poe.

     BB-8 beeps, agreeing with me, and I nod.

     "Not sure, we just have to ask around. Here, let's ask these people," Poe finds a group of natives talking in a group.

     "Hey, guys," Poe waves, the group staring at him, confused. "These First Order patrols are everywhere, huh?"

     One Native starts talking and another one speaks up. BB-8 beeps, telling us what he said.

     "So they don't know why they're here either," Poe mutters. "Do you guys know about anything they could be looking out for or possibly something they're guarding?"

     The creatures look at one another, talking, and BB-8 starts translating them.

     "They said there is someone here that's been stirring up suspicion, he could be why they appeared," I tell Poe.

     "Have you seen him?" Poe asks again, hearing what I told him.

     "We have to go! Back to the Falcon, now," Rey suddenly appears next to us.

     "Why? We just got here and we need to find the Wayfinder," I tell her.

     "It's Ren," Rey explains.

     My eyes widen and all of us begin running back to the Falcon. A stormtrooper appears in front of us, pointing his blaster at us.

     "Stop right there!" He demands. "I've located the Resistance fugitives. All units report-" an arrow flies past me and to the trooper's helmet, piercing him. I quickly dart behind me to see a hooded figure.

     "Follow me," He commands. We quickly run with him and into a small moving shack. "Leia sent me a transmission."

     All of us look at each other confused, who is he?

     "How'd you find us?" Finn asks.

     "Wookies stand out in the crowd," a familiar face appears beneath the mask once he takes it off. We smile brightly when we find out who it is. Chewie growls and pushes past everyone to hug Lando. He laughs as he hugs him back. BB-8 beeps.

     "Good to see you too old buddy," Lando states.

     "This is Lando Calrissian," 3PO explains.

     "We aren't idiots," I tell him. "We know who he is."

     "Well well well, I never thought you'd be here, Y/N," Lando tells me. My eyes widen.