Chapter 43: Hissed in pain

“I cannot eat, I cannot drink; the pleasures of youth and love are fled away: there was a good time once, but now that is gone, and life is no longer life.”

Chapter 43: Hissed in pain

Finally, they completed their requirements and today was the day Taehyung and Jungkook will go to Paris. They were packing their stuff and Jungkook had the ring in his pocket since he will propose to Taehyung in Paris.

"Are you done, cupcake?" Jungkook asked when he was done packing his stuff.

"Yes" Taehyung excitedly replied while showing his luggage.

"We should go now so we won't get late for our flight." Jungkook uttered.

"Okay" Taehyung smiled.

They went downstairs with their luggage, their older friends were out of the house to do their own business. Jungkook put their luggage inside the trunk while Taehyung got inside the car followed by Jungkook in the driver's seat. Jungkook started to drive to go to the Incheon Airport.

-----

Meanwhile

Jin and the others went to Jungkook's house even though they know where Jungkook was right now. They just want to mess around the house for a while since the owner was gone.

"Tequilla for me, hyung" Jimin uttered while sitting on the couch to start playing.

Jin just hums in response and went to the mini bar in the kitchen. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door.

Hoseok was the one who opened it but to his surprise, he saw Governor Shin standing outside and shot him in his right shoulder.

"Shit!"

The others stood up, taking out their guns on their waist to point them to Governor Shin.

"Go, and try, or else, this one will die." Governor Shin shot Hoseok's left leg forcing him to kneel and grabbing a fistful of hair.

His 6 men came inside as well pointing their guns at them.

"Argh!" Hoseok screamed in pain.

"Let him go!" Namjoon yelled gritting his teeth.

"Show me that bastard first." Governor Shin smirked.

"Jungkook is not here!" Jimin retorted with his gun on Governor Shin's men on his left side.

"Lies!" Governor Shin shot Jimin in his stomach.

Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were about to pull their trigger but Governor Shin's men were fast enough to shoot them on their bodies.

"Now, tell me where is that bastard." Governor Shin pressed his feet on Jin's right arm where he got shot.

Jin hissed in pain but Governor Shin pressed his feet harder.

"Where is that bastard?!" Governor Shin growled.

"We told you! He's not here!" Namjoon grumbled.

He was about to stand up but he got kicked on his jaw and he fell back to the ground.

"Stop fucking lying! Show me that bastard!" Governor Shin snarled and keep kicking Yoongi this time.

They groaned in pain because Governor Shin's men also doing the same just to make them speak.

-----

"Taehyung, can you wait for me here? I think I forgot something in my house." Jungkook tried to make an excuse.

"Huh? But our flight will start at 3 PM and it's already 2 PM, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered confusedly.

"Don't worry, it won't take too long, just wait for me, okay?" Jungkook assured him and ruffled his hair.

"Okay, I'll wait for you." Taehyung sighed in defeat.

He came out of the car, grabbing his luggage out of the trunk. He watched Jungkook leave the airport and sighed. He got inside the airport but for some reason, he felt like he was already in this place before.

He was roaming his eyes around, he was sure, he saw this place but he can't remember where. He hissed in pain when his head starts to hurt for a bit and he can see memories flashing like flashes in his mind.

-----

Jungkook sped up his car, he received an SOS text from his hyungs and he know they were in danger. There's no way they will press the SOS text if the situation wasn't serious. Besides, they barely used that SOS text.

He arrived at his house, put a silencer in his gun, and walked out of his car. He sneakily got inside the house and saw two men watching outside of his house through the door.

He shot them in their forehead while hiding behind the gate. He ran inside but he saw his hyungs were unconscious and pooling in their own blood. He looked at the person who was sitting on the couch while stepping on Jimin's unconscious body.

"You bullshit!" Jungkook growled but his gun got shot by the person on his right side.

He got kicked on the back of his knee, forcing him to kneel down. His hair was grabbed by the person behind him.

"You took so long and now they were dying." Governor Shin snickered.

"Is this how you play? You are fucking dirty!" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Of course, I never play properly." Governor Shin punched him in the face.

"You will pay for this!" Jungkook grumbled and squirmed around.

"Really? Can you do that if you don't have legs anymore?" Governor Shin grinned and shot both of his legs.

"Arghh!" Jungkook groaned in pain but he was forced to look at Governor Shin.

"I knew you will come, this shouldn't happen if you just came early and now they are dead." Governor Shin smirked and punched Jungkook on his nose.

Jungkook hisses in pain trying to bear it. But he got punched in his face once again. He spat with blood.

"You are boring to play with, I will just kill you instead. Besides, I have to attend a meeting." Governor Shin smiled kicking Jungkook on his stomach.

They let him go falling on the cold tile of his house with his front facing the tiles while Governor Shin puts a bullet in his gun.

They didn't notice that Jungkook got a small gun on his waist. He immediately turned around and shot Governor Shin on his forehead but Jungkook being unlucky got shot by Governor Shin's men on his waist and near his heart.

Jungkook coughed up with blood on his mouth. He tried to not close his eyes but his sight gets blurry. And everything went blank.