Chapter- 1

In Sydney, Australia

In ManPrIa Mansion

In a Lavish bedroom

We can see a boy of 9 years old sleeping on his stomach with his mouth half open. A lady in late 20's entered the room to see it messed up with papers scattered around..Even the blanket is half lying on the ground. She shook her head in disbelief and moved to the bed and sat and ruffled his hair. He smiled in sleep and kept his head on her lap. She smiled thinking that he knows her touch even in sleep..

Lady: Manu..wake up baby..

Manu: Mom..5 more minutes..

Lady: I am not gonna give you even a minute..get up..you are getting late for school..

Manu: Take a chill pill Mrs. Nandini..This is MANVIK MALHOTRA and nobody messes with me..not even any kind of schools..

Yes that was Nandini Manik Malhotra and the kid was her first baby Manvik Manik Malhotra..

Nandini ( in disbelief ): Like seriously..you and your attitude..you are still a kid Manu..

Manvik: Naa..I am boy who can protect his family without anybody's help..

Nandini ( smiled ): Of course my baby can..Now get up..I need to wake your buddy and princess too..

Manvik: Buddy is just like you Mom, he sleeps easily and wakes up soon..But for princess you need to work hard baby..

Nandu ( smiled ): Obviously, after all he is my blood so he will have my habits..

He kissed her cheeks and shouted " Good Morning " and rushed to washroom..

She smiled and cleaned up the room and went to her another prince's room..She opened to see it super clean..

Prathik Manik Malhotra was a boy of cleanliness. He just loves the color white and so he asked his Mom to design his room also in white. White color room may look like a girl's bedroom and prople would comment on it and so his Mom said about it but his reply just made her proud " Life is too short Mom and if we spent it in thinking what people will think then we are never gonna live our life, it's just garbage trunk "..She knew the moment that if her elder baby is someone who doesn't give a damn to the world then her second baby is also someone who could keep the world in his feet..

She smiled at her baby who was also sleeping on his stomach with half opened mouth, this habit is something that always reminds her about HIM..it was even HIS way of sleeping..LIKE FATHER LIKE CHILDREN was the thought comes in her mind whenever she sees her children sleeping..She moved to him and whispered..

Nandini: Good Morning Prathi..

Prathik ( smiled and opened his eyes ): Good morning Beautiful..

He was already awake but was just waiting for his Mom to come and wake him up. He never liked waking up without seeing her face, he wants her to pamper him no matter even if he is a 9 year old boy..he is a boy of attitude to the world but to her he is a baby..

He got up and hugged her side ways and kept his head on her shoulder..

Prathik: Mum..

Nandini: Hmm..

Nandini: Don't miss Him soo much..we are there for you right ?

She was not surprised, whenever she cries it will be known to her children but manvik doesn't ask instead he just hugs her or kisses her cause he might end up crying, and for prathik he will just listen to her and consoles her telling all those things which could make her smile while Mia doesn't even know why her Mom cries but to make her mom happy she enters in kitchen and make cup cakes..Cup cakes are Nandini's favourite..so she makes it with the servants' help and put smileys on the cake..it's her gesture of consoling her..