Chapter- 22

In ManPrIa Mansion

Dining table

It was dinner time and everyone were having dinner. Raj isn't in a good speaking term with Manik. He used to talk with Manik but then after knowing that Nandini was pregnant when she left Mumbai just made him lose his temper. Nyonika asked him not to lash out at Manik because they have got kids there and it would scare them..

Nandini was feeding Mia. But this time, even Ayaan and Alish asked her to feed them which she happily agreed to. But, it wasn't liked by two souls. Of course, the ever over possessive Manvik Mlahotra and Prathik Malhotra. They stared at their Mom and the two boys in extreme anger which was noticed by Manik, Nyonika and Raj. The Malhotra couple couldn't understand the reason while Manik chuckled after following the boys' gaze..

Raj ( concerned ): Manvik..Prathik..is everything all right..?

The boys turned their gaze to their grand father and simply nodded and concentrated in having food..Nandini sighed in disbelief, after all mother knows the right thing which bother her kids. Mia was silently giggling after knowing the matter. Their possessiveness isn't a new thing for her..

Manik ( still eating ): Buddy..

Dhruv: Haa buddy..

Manik ( passed his phone ): Don't you find it beautiful..?

Everybody's attention turned towards them except Nandini and the Malhotra boys whose ears were attentive to Manik but didn't look at them..

Dhruv had a look at Manik's mobile and frowned but then saw his eyes which asked him to play along. Frowned, but then Dhruv nodded to his buddy's pleads..

Dhruv: yeah, it is..

Alya ( frowned ): What is it, Dhruv..?

Dhruv didn't know what to speak..

Manik ( interrupted ): Arey Alya..its an article..Actually, Dhruv was talking about mother's day. We used to post a musical video on every mother's day and father's day. I was going through internet social sites to get some information regarding it and guess what, I found the best article..It speaks about a mother's love. Like, no matter what or whoever comes is their lives, a mother will always stay with her babies. She could love only them and can't love anyone else more than them. She would never give her time to someone else as much as she gives to her babies. So, one should never feel insecure about losing their mother..Isn't it beautiful, Muku and Alu..

Mukti and Alya ( smiled widely ): Of course..

They looked at Ayaan and Alish and smiled widely and they returned their cute smiles to their mothers. Nandini was thinking hard why he was speaking about such an article now and she stared at him and saw him looking at Manvik and Prathik from the corner of his eyes. And then, it got into her mind..

Nandini ( thought): How does he know that they were jealous on seeing me feeding Ayu and Alish..

She turned her attention to Mia who was smiling at her father..

Nandini ( whispered ): Baby sahiba..kya apke Dad ko patha hai that your brothers don't like me pampering someone other than you 3..

Mia stopped giggling and saw Nandini's mischievous smiled and she bobbed her head cutely..Nandini faked a glare and Mia smiled sheepishly..

Mia: I know, you are faking it..It won't work on me..

Nandini huffed and pulled her cheeks..

While on the other side, Manvik and Prathik were thinking about whatever their father said and smiled inwardly thinking their mother can never leave them..They started having their food again..